Shy Guy's Mask

i reckon that red shyguy-mario face,pink shyguy-peach face, yellow shyguy-warios face ect.

it could be a boo as luigi hates ghosts and boos make simular noises to shyguys
what is a tails doll, is it tails from sonic the hedgehog, if it it that doesent make sense

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Tails_Doll

There's this portion of the Sonic fanbase that believes the Tails Doll is cursed or posessed by the devil, and there are all these strange stories or tails about the character. He's somewhat become the Sonic equivalent to Weegee.

King Porky said:
Quick Man said:
KNOCK KNOCK

TIME FOR A SERIOUS POST

It's probably just a Toady.
Why did we all abandon this theory so quickly?
I didn't. This theory made me think it was a step in the right direction. They dress the same. Maybe they're shy Toadies who did not grow propellors...but Fly Guys make this theory seem unlikely.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
King Porky said:
Quick Man said:
KNOCK KNOCK

TIME FOR A SERIOUS POST

I didn't. Your theory made me think it was a step in the right direction. They dress the same. Maybe they're shy Toadies who did not grow propellors...but Fly Guys make your theory seem unlikely.
I'm not SiFi you know.

King Porky said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
King Porky said:
Quick Man said:
KNOCK KNOCK

TIME FOR A SERIOUS POST

I didn't. Your theory made me think it was a step in the right direction. They dress the same. Maybe they're shy Toadies who did not grow propellors...but Fly Guys make your theory seem unlikely.
I'm not SiFi you know.
Yes, I do know that. Hmm...this probably means something and I do not know why...

If they are Toadies, that actually makes sense of why Luigi was so shocked when his mask fell off. Maybe Luigi has traumatic memories of them as a baby?

Nah, he shouldn't get shocked at a Toady. Toadies appeared in Mario Party and yet he wasn't freaked out. Maybe except when the Toady took his orb.

Who knows what's behind Shy Guy's mask? I better ask Luigi

Back