Shy Guy's Mask

Ok so I watched it and Whoa! you know what I actually think his some black shadow thing! I mean his pants or whatever is black and his eye's and mouth is black where it has the holes on the mask. His a mystery! ???

maybe it IS just blackness

RealMenOfGenius said:
Maybe it's Baby Wario!
Maybe there is more than one Shy Guys.

Alright, how about Shy Guys are mutated Pikmin. Or tiny robots on stilts controlling the arms with sticks.

Lemmy Koopa said:
RealMenOfGenius said:
Maybe it's Baby Wario!
Maybe there is more than one Shy Guys.

Alright, how about Shy Guys are mutated Pikmin. Or tiny robots on stilts controlling the arms with sticks.
Have you ever heard of Mach of The Minis. (Clones!)

maybe they are mutant boos with messed up faces and shyguylike body, we all know how much luigi LOVES boos(not)

Super WaluigiWare said:
Maybe they have no face and it's all darkness behind the mask.
It has to be or else they have a dark mouth and eyes

my most awsomley insane theory yet
2D from the gorillaz-he has black eyes so there, maybe he uses gutair sound effects what go "mroh ma mo" on a tape to'speak' and you may be thinking"no he is too tall" but maybe mushroom kingdom people are just a lot taller than regular humans so therefore compared mario he is a midget!
opinions pls

and luigis reaction to 2D well he would act shock if it was lead singer from the worlds best animted band
only 1 is the real 2D and the rest are cyborg 2D's

The shy guys being a 2-D animated band that are cyborgs or whatever thw heck you are talking about is not really on topic.

Villain11 said:
The shy guys being a 2-D animated band that are cyborgs or whatever thw heck you are talking about is not really on topic.
And you were starting to talk more about the band.

youve got it wrong
the gorillaz is an animated band
like noodle 2D is a member, his name is 2D and it turns out he has black eyes
there is a cyborg noodle
there could also be cyborg 2D's what are regular shyguys but one shuy guy is the real 2D
OK

Noodle said:
youve got it wrong
the gorillaz is an animated band
like noodle 2D is a member, his name is 2D and it turns out he has black eyes
there is a cyborg noodle
there could also be cyborg 2D's what are regular shyguys but one shuy guy is the real 2D
OK
My point exactly.

Noodle said:
2D from the gorillaz-he has black eyes so there, maybe he uses gutair sound effects what go "mroh ma mo" on a tape to'speak' and you may be thinking"no he is too tall" but maybe mushroom kingdom people are just a lot taller than regular humans so therefore compared mario he is a midget!
opinions pls
Why spoilers?

Noodle said:
opinions pls
Even if your theory wasn't asinine fangirling, Nintendo couldn't get away with that kind of copyright infringement.

Back