Shy Guy's Mask

Okay, now you guys are just pulling out random suggestions.

What do you mean 'now'? They were doing that in the first place.

King Porky said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
King Porky said:
Quick Man said:
KNOCK KNOCK

TIME FOR A SERIOUS POST

It's probably just a Toady.
Why did we all abandon this theory so quickly?
I didn't. Your theory made me think it was a step in the right direction. They dress the same. Maybe they're shy Toadies who did not grow propellors...but Fly Guys make your theory seem unlikely.
I'm not SiFi you know.
Ah yes, I see what you mean now. Sorry, I'm not one to read posters.

Maybe it's :posh:.

Here's my opinion: These were Toads that sell out Mario secretly, telling Bowser the right time to kidnap. To hide who they are they wear cloaks and a mask.

Lily x said:

What an inciteful post you've got there, post of the year. ANYWAY, my idea is the most far-fetched in this topic which makes it the best.

famous-cartoon-character-kenny-south-park.jpg

Its pretty obvious it was Kenny all along.

Like, maybe a new, made up beast or something hiding and the sight scares the shit outta Luigi.

i like the kenny idea, when he gets boerd of being killed he becomes shyguy, and gets jumped on instead

Behind that mask is probably something innocent and harmless and Luigi gets freaked out like that, the man he is.

I think I would scream if Luigi's face was behind that mask. Maybe that's why Luigi is so shocked.

Hey I wanna know but sadly I think we will never know! Unless we do find out and then another mysterious character comes along!
How do you know Luigi saw it and got shocked! ooh can you give me a link to that PLEASE!!

Maybe behind the mask is ANOTHER MASK! :eek:
haha

Ms Mowz! said:
Hey I wanna know but sadly I think we will never know! Unless we do find out and then another mysterious character comes along!
How do you know Luigi saw it and got shocked! ooh can you give me a link to that PLEASE!!

haha

It's in Mario Power Tennis, at Shy Guy's victory cutscene. Sorry I can't give you a screenshot of it at the very moment

Ms Mowz! said:

haha
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYr8TdWGwGM
2. Lol, that's what I said.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Ms Mowz! said:

haha
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYr8TdWGwGM
2. Lol, that's what I said.
Haha lol did ya cool.
Oh thanks for the link this will be cool :)

Back