Paper Mario 3DS party members

I like the idea of a Brr Bit as a partner. But seriously, if Hammer Bro. isn't a partner, I'll get mad.

Yeah, I overlooked Hammer Bro. :(

Brr Bit could change to Burn Bit and he/she would have fire based and ice based attacks.

For older enemies, we could do a Blooper, a Wiggler, and even a Dry Bones!

Yeah, some Galaxy-introduced enemies would be cool. Even though I hated the Octogoombas (especially in SMG2), I'd like to see one as a partner.

I want a Chain Chomp.

I'm happy already! But the Hammer Bro idea sounds good too.

I think a Partner creator would be cool, or at least being able to edit how they look, like giving a Goomba partner a wig or something like that.

One thing that made Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door so great were the personalities of the partners (at least for me). Having a partner creator would totally destroy that aspect.

Edofenrir said:
One thing that made Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door so great were the personalities of the partners (at least for me). Having a partner creator would totally destroy that aspect.
Well, at least being able to edit their appearance.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Edofenrir said:
Well, at least being able to edit their appearance.
That's not really Mario game style, it's too fashiony. Hah, I made up a word.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Bring back Watt and Parakarry. Make watt more adult have a better attack then just zapping people

Watt zapping people was probably the most versatile and useful attack in the whole game.

Kyle the Kritter
clothing explorer hat
story a short time after entering the tomb of Pharoh Pokey Mario and his new chain chomp friend encounter the famous explorer Kyle the Kritter exploring said tomb he joins Mario and the chain chomp because he "love adventures with friends".
ability able to get big rocks out of the way
battle skills punches
Charlie the cat like creature
clothing detective coat and hat
story Mario and friends arrive in New bark city/home of the chain chomp/ The new meow meow cuties tv channel has becoming really popular.Charlie is both very offended and very suspicious of the channel. He join Mario and his friends to "cheek it out".
ability can claw trough stuff/like vines or wire/
battle skills scratch
Frank the Fonk/optional
clothing a very small red baseball cap
Story after Mario completes the 50th new bark challenge the one who sent the challenge decides to join Mario and his friend because he thinks "someone must be very cool to complete my challenge".
ability can go into small holes and bring back treasure found in them for Mario
battle I don't really know maybe Mario can throw him at the enemies or he could summon a giant foot to squash the enemies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:
Just imagine these gold and have wings on their heads and you got my planed future sig!

golden winged yoshi said:
Kyle the Kritter
clothing explorer hat
story a short time after entering the tomb of Pharoh Pokey Mario and his new chain chomp friend encounter the famous explorer Kyle the Kritter exploring said tomb he joins Mario and the chain chomp because he "love adventures with friends".
ability able to get big rocks out of the way
battle skills punches
Charlie the cat like creature
clothing detective coat and hat
story Mario and friends arrive in New bark city/home of the chain chomp/ The new meow meow cuties tv channel has becoming really popular.Charlie is both very offended and very suspicious of the channel. He join Mario and his friends to "cheek it out".
ability can claw trough stuff/like vines or wire/
battle skills scratch
Frank the Fonk/optional
clothing a very small red baseball cap
Story after Mario completes the 50th new bark challenge the one who sent the challenge decides to join Mario and his friend because he thinks "someone must be very cool to complete my challenge".
ability can go into small holes and bring back treasure found in them for Mario
battle I don't really know maybe Mario can throw him at the enemies or he could summon a giant foot to squash the enemies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:
Just imagine these gold and have wings on their heads and you got my planed future sig!
What the hell/

I'd like to see a Toad partner. I mean most of the other major generic species had a partner so why not the Toads. They have appeared since the first PM. If a Toad was playable, he should be able to do some technical types of attacking.

My crappy ideas:
A Duplighost
A Freezie

A Duplighost because it would be awesome. A Freezie because they have done... nothing since like SSBB, where they were just useless items. not to mention we've never seen an ice partner.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My crappy ideas:
A Duplighost
A Freezie

A Duplighost because it would be awesome. A Freezie because they have done... nothing since like SSBB, where they were just useless items. not to mention we've never seen an ice partner.
My fan, your ideas aren't that bad.

Lemmy Koopa said:
Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My crappy ideas:
A Duplighost
A Freezie

I thought you would be mad at him.

Villain11 said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My crappy ideas:
A Duplighost
A Freezie

A celebrity never gets angry at their fans. Just look at Justin Beiber. No matter how many water bottles we throw at Justin Beiber, it just keeps coming back for more.

Lemmy Koopa said:
Villain11 said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My crappy ideas:
A Duplighost
A Freezie

A celebrity never gets angry at their fans. Just look at Justin Beiber. No matter how many water bottles we throw at Justin Beiber, it just keeps coming back for more.
Haha

there should DEFINITELY be a bandit.

They'll most likely come up with a new partner that's similar to her, but Vivian, herself, isn't going to return, since they never use the same party members twice. Vivian might get a small cameo, like Bow and Parakarry in Thousand-Year Door, but that's about it.

Back