Paper Mario 3DS party members

A snifit would actually be pretty cool too.

They could put in something like a Dry Bones, or a Piranha Plant (however they make that one work). Maybe add a Blooper, or even a Thwomp. The pool of Mario species is vast. I hope they make good use of it.

If they will put in another Goomba partner, maybe they can give it a new twist by making him/her a Paragoomba or something.

Edofenrir said:
If they will put in another Goomba partner, maybe they can give it a new twist by making him/her a Paragoomba or something.
This idea is beautiful. Would it still be a Goombario/Goombella-type character, or a Parakarry/Yoshi kid-like character?

Edofenrir said:
That would be so awesome.

It'd be cool if they level up (you know how using 10 Shine Sprites on a partner in PMTTYD gives it a level/ extra attack), they have a change in appearance like a new feature, different armor, etc...

The chance in appearance thing sort of reminds me of Fire Emblem...

Partners that would be pretty sweet:
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Toad
  • Luma
  • Blooper

-Jerry (Bob-omb)
-Torque (Spike Top)
-Hayzee (Crayzee Dayzee)
-Screamy (??)

Jesus Freak said:
This. Thousand Year Door has Sunshine's stuff, if a new Paper Mario comes out without Galaxy's stuff I'm going to cry.

Jesus Freak said:
  • Hammer Bro.
  • Toad
  • Luma
  • Blooper

If a Toad was a party member, it should be one of the Toads from the Toad Brigade!

And this might be a bit of a stretch...but what about Birdo....she hasn't done anything lately.

I think Birdo most likely end up being a mini-boss, just as she was in Super Mario RPG and Superstar Saga.

Jesus Freak said:
  • Toad
  • Luma
Toad, in my opinion, isn't that great of one.
Luma's attacks may be hard to think of...

A Gearmo would be pretty kickass though.

Krazy Monkey said:
I think Birdo most likely end up being a mini-boss, just as she was in Super Mario RPG and Superstar Saga.
I thought Birdo was on the good side now with Yoshi.

That's how it is in the sports titles, but whenever she shows up in one of the RPGs, she's an enemy.

Back