Paper Mario 3DS party members

Krazy Monkey said:
Am I the only one who doesn't have anything against Birdo?
Nope.

I was thinking Cheep Cheep, but it would only be useful in water, which we hopefully won't see.

No way to really do a water level in an RPG.

A penguin would be nice to have. You could slide across the screen while riding it.

Oaktown Mojo said:
I was thinking Cheep Cheep, but it would only be useful in water, which we hopefully won't see.

No way to really do a water level in an RPG.
Sushi from PM was a cheep-cheep.

Also, I think that Star Bits or something form Galaxy will be involved since TTYD had shine sprites from Sunshine.

Well, Shine Sprites have become another icon of the Mario
series. Have Star Bits appeared in anything besides the two Galaxy games and in the MKWii background on Rainbow Road?

What do you think the partners should be in the next Paper Mario game?

Here are my ideas for partners: Goomba for Tippi/Tiptron ability (Gotta stick with the classics sometimes), Koopa for Thoreau's ability (Again, the classics), Bob-omb for Boomer's ability (There's pretty much no other way to have that, unless they equip plumbers with dynamite), (No clue) for Slim's ability (I don't even know how Nintendo can manage to think of a way to fit in that ability without using a Pixl or curses again), boots for Thudley's ability, Lakitu for Carrie's ability, (No clue) for Fleep's ability (Maybe they could bring in pirates?), find a hammer for Cudge's ability (Nu duh), Magikoopa (?) for Dottie's ability, and I have no clue how the bonus Pixl's abilities could be fit in. Also, I think that you should need to get a Blooper partner before you can swim in the water. What are your ideas for the partners in the next Paper Mario? : D

Re: What do you think the partners should be in the next Paper Mario game?

Don't we already have this thread. And shouldn't this be in the MarioVerse?

Villain11 said:
Idk. I just joined this site yesterday, so don't be giving me nu lip. >:C

Not the pixies again please.

Can someone merge this with the other thread?

Master Dimentio said:
Villain11 said:
Idk. I just joined this site yesterday, so don't be giving me nu lip. >:C
Ok. Well, I don't think that they will use the same abilities that the Pixls had last game. Hopefully they will switch it up. They didn't even do anything. Count Bleck said "you two" when Mario was with Tippi and Cudge. The Pixls aren't included as things. I hated them. And because of the released photos of Paper Mario 3DS, I am almost positive it won't happen.

I think that the party members from the first game would be in 3DS. They were great, and it will be great to see them with new moves, and maybe some of PM:TTYD, but I don't know them so I can't say who of them.

Back