Paper Mario 3DS party members

Yeah, I was misinformed then. I am currently playing through the first PM for the 5th time right now, haha.

back on topic, As long as they don't used the pixls I'm cool. I also hope they go back to the old battle system instead of making it real time (I haven't looked at any screen shots or anything yet, so sorry if the battle system has been revealed and I'm sounding like a newb).

You know what? I would have thought at least one Toad would have joined Mario's party in any of the RPGs, but no, the little guy hasn't joined Mario for any of his turn-based adventures! :toad: I hope Paper Mario 3DS changes this.

No. It'd be a Koopa wannabe.

I agree. If there can be a Koopa partner and Koopa enemies in the same game (same goes for Goombas), why not Hammer Bros.?

Magikoopa partner would be bitchin'.

I want a Magikoopa partner, along with a Toad and a Shy Guy

It would be awsome if Rosalina made a minor appearence

drseaweed said:
It would be awsome if Rosalina made a minor appearence

It probably would be, but it's likely not gonna happen

Why are we suddenly expecting Rosalina to appear in every game. I doubt Nintendo wants to make her THAT much of a regular character.

WaluigiWare said:
Why are we suddenly expecting Rosalina to appear in every game. I doubt Nintendo wants to make her THAT much of a regular character.
They did that whole storybook thing about her and she was in SMG, SMG2, and MKW. I guess that's why.

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
They did that whole storybook thing about her and she was in SMG, SMG2, and MKW. I guess that's why.

She isn't even in Super Sluggers.

On topic: Those top people from Super Mario Galaxy would be nice. How about a Brr Bit or something like that? We need more Super Mario Galaxy stuff.

Back