The Two most pointless characters

I forget, did Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ even use classes? I know Mario Kart 64 didn't.

WaluigiWare said:
I forget, did Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ even use classes? I know Mario Kart 64 didn't.

Yeah, Mario Kart Double Dash used 3 classes. Mario Kart 64 too. Heavyweight, Lightweight, and Middleweight

Villain11 said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Waluigi and Toadette.

'Nuff said.
Daisy

'Nuff said. Toadette + Waluigi = Awesome
I disagree. I hate Toadette. Her purpose was the same as Waluigi, to fill a spot in a spin-off roster, in this case, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! And just to pour salt on the wound (for me, anyway), she appears in a mainstream/canon game before Waluigi: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door!

Paper Mario isn't canonical to the rest of the series.

Super Mario Galaxy, however, showed her, so that proves your point. Why can't Wally the Waluigi appear in a main game for once? He'd be PERFECT.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Paper Mario isn't canonical to the rest of the series.

Super Mario Galaxy, however, showed her, so that proves your point. Why can't Wally the Waluigi appear in a main game for once? He'd be PERFECT.
Yeah, I kind of knew that, but still felt like pointing it out, since most people don't realize that.

Wait, where in Super Mario Galaxy was Toadette?!

She made a cameo appearance in the beginning of the game

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
She made a cameo appearance in the beginning of the game
...Is that during the storybook part where she and Toad were gazing at the shooting stars? Are you sure that's her?

Nobody else looks like her. Which means it's her.

Yup, that's her. She's pink and has those hanging things and in that part, it's her

Yup. Poor Wally

Not to mention that Rosalina appeared in more mainstream games than Daisy.

LeftyGreenMario said:

Yeah, but do you think Rosalina will appear in any more mainstream games if there's no SMG3?

If outer space is involved, than probable. The reason why Daisy hasn't appeared in other mainstream games, other than the spin-offs, is because she's princess of Sarasaland, which is probably far off from the Mushroom Kingdom, or at least far off enough to only be included in parties, sports games, etc.

Smashgoom202 said:
If outer space is involved, than probably. The reason why Daisy hasn't appeared in other mainstream games, other than the spin-offs, is because she's princess of Sarasaland, which is probably far off from the Mushroom Kingdom, or at least far off enough to only be included in parties, sports games, etc.

True. They could have brought back Tatanga, being an alien and all, but it seems that Nintendo has pretty much forgotten about the SML series. :'( On another note, it's never been confirmed, but Daisy Circuit in Mario Kart Wii may have been in Sarasaland. That large building by the Daisy & Luigi statues could be her castle. I really want Sarasaland to be officially brought back, though.

Yeah, I like to think that Daisy Circuit is in Sarasaland. I kinda also like to think that Sarasaland is in perpetual (or at least, extended) sunset, ala Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts.

Villain11 said:
DaisyGaga said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

Yeah, but do you think Rosalina will appear in any more mainstream games if there's no SMG3?
And Daisy will?

That wasn't my point. I was trying to say that Rosalina may suffer the same fate as Daisy if there are no more SMG games or any mainstream games that involve space.

I edited my post. Sorry I didn't say it at first.

DaisyGaga said:
Oh, ok. Yes you are right. Rosalina will probably end up just a spin-off character like Daisy. Now that they have three princesses, maybe Nintendo will make a game about them to attract more female fans.

Villain11 said:
DaisyGaga said:
Oh, ok. Yes you are right. Rosalina will probably end up just a spin-off character like Daisy. Now that they have three princesses, maybe Nintendo will make a game about them to attract more female fans.

Exactly. I would love to see a game like that. And I've always wanted to see a SPP sequel, where you can play as Daisy (and now Rosalina). SPP was pretty underrated, if you ask me. And about NSMBW, I was really expecting to see Daisy as an unlockable (like how many people were expecting Wario/Waluigi), but now we know it was mainly because of the dress. Also, they could have at least given Daisy/Rosalina cameos during Peach's birthday party. Nobody else was there besides the Mario brothers.

DaisyGaga said:
Villain11 said:
DaisyGaga said:

Exactly. I would love to see a game like that. And I've always wanted to see a SPP sequel, where you can play as Daisy (and now Rosalina). SPP was pretty underrated, if you ask me. And about NSMBW, I was really expecting to see Daisy as an unlockable (like many people were expecting Wario/Waluigi), but now we know it was mainly because of the dress. Also, they could have at least given Daisy/Rosalina cameos during Peach's birthday party. Nobody else was there besides the Mario brothers.
Yeah, also Daisy and Waluigi aren't pointless. Daisy is needed as Luigi's companion and Waluigi as Wario's. They are needed and should appear in a mainstream game.

WaluigiWare said:
Wasn't Super Princess Peach enough? IDK.
Yeah, now Nintendo has so many female fans. Not

Back