The Two most pointless characters

drseaweed

Weegee is watching
Banned User
There are 2 really pointless characters in the Mario series. They are, Daisy and Waluigi. Waluigi was only put in Mario tennis to give Wario a partner and they had some extra space. He has never appeared in any main Mario game and is not creative. Daisy appeared in 1 or 2 main games and now she appears in all the spin off games. She was only a minor character in that game. So what do you think and tell me if I missed anything.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Oh, this again. Waluigi is just as pointfull as Luigi(who is just a green recolour of Mario that they decided to stretch when they wanted to have more characters), or more pointfull because he's actually cool. And you're just jealous of Daisy because you wish you were as cute as her.
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Here we freaking go again bashing on how "pointless and utterly stupid" Waluigi is. Waluigi is a badass character with a wickedly awesome mustache. I agree with everything Uniju says. The same can be said about Toadette who was added in MKDD because Toad couldn't be matched up with anybody else. :/
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
The fact that Daisy doesn't appear often in the main series just means she knows how to keep a kingdom running smoothly.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
If it was heading that way Mario would have gone and saved it in again in some game. But that never happened. Because Daisy is doing something right unlike Peach.
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
If it was heading that way Mario would have gone and saved it in again in some game. But that never happened. Because Daisy is doing something right unlike Peach.
Umm, Mario can give less than a rat's behind about Daisy. That's why Nintendo came up with the character Luigi.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, Bowser should realize that since Daisy can obviously run a kingdom on her own, he needs to kidnap Peach and Daisy...holy shit, that would make for an epic game.
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
He saved her ass in SML.
Luigi saved Mario's ass and I don't remember Mario ever saving Luigi's ass :/.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Yokuba said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
He saved her ass in SML.
Luigi saved Mario's ass and I don't remember Mario ever saving Luigi's ass :/.
What does that have to do with anything
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Cuz that would technically mean Luigi saved Daisy. (Yeah I know, I shoudl just STFU)

But seriously, they need to make a game where Luigi needs to save Daisy.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Which games did he save Mario's ass in?

I know he did in Mario is Missing! and Luigi's Mansion.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Yokuba said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
If it was heading that way Mario would have gone and saved it in again in some game. But that never happened. Because Daisy is doing something right unlike Peach.
Umm, Mario can give less than a rat's behind about Daisy. That's why Nintendo came up with the character Luigi.
Luigi was around way before Daisy
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
They made Daisy for Luigi. Same reason they made Waluigi. They didn't want all the Luigi fanboys to be angry that Mario had a girl and a rival, so Luigi got them.
 
Top