The Two most pointless characters

Definately Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy was only created to be a princess for Super Mario Land, a game that does not take place in the Mushroom Kingdom so Peach could not be used. However, she was later revived to add more human characters into the spin-off games. Same deal with Waluigi but instead he was there to give Wario a partner. By now, it's pretty clear that Nintendo has no interest into using these characters in the main games.

Well that does not mean that Waluigi or Daisy are useless. Everyone says they are useless but if they are deleted, Peach and Wario will no longer have partners. It is clear that they're not going in any mainstream game and will stay as Nintendo's extras but they are most definitely NOT pointless.

Apart from Double Dash, I don't see the point in making sure each character has a partner.

This coming from someone whose favorite character is the sneaky man himself, mind you.

OK, I didn't read most of this thread (because Daisy hate make DaisyGaga ANGRY :mad: ). But Waluigi and Daisy are NOT pointless. And STOP CALLING THEM FILLER CHARACTERS. They'll have their chance to shine someday. It's just that Nintendo just doesn't use the best opportunities. So many people were expecting other playable characters for NSMBW besides the Toads, but no. All we can do is wait. And these characters are here to stay, like it or not, so don't say things like "GRRR I HOPE DAISY NEVER APPEARS IN A GAME AGAIN." Also, you people need to stop hating on fictional characters. Disliking them is OK IMO, but don't start bashing the characters every chance you get. It's disrespectful. If you hate them, then just ignore them or don't use them. Simple as that.

DaisyGaga said:
OK, I didn't read most of this thread (because Daisy hate make DaisyGaga ANGRY :mad: ). But Waluigi and Daisy are NOT pointless. And STOP CALLING THEM FILLER CHARACTERS. They'll have their chance to shine someday. It's just that Nintendo just doesn't use the best opportunities. So many people were expecting other playable characters for NSMBW besides the Toads, but no. All we can do is wait. And these characters are here to stay, like it or not, so don't say things like "GRRR I HOPE DAISY NEVER APPEARS IN A GAME AGAIN." Also, you people need to stop hating on fictional characters. Disliking them is OK IMO, but don't start bashing the characters every chance you get. It's disrespectful. If you hate them, then just ignore them or don't use them. Simple as that.

Uhh, by the way, we're on your side -_-

If they got rid of them now, all the Daisy and Waluigi fans will hate Nintendo, plus, they've been in too long to just throw out. I don't think they're going to get a major role in a game except for spin-off or extra playable character, they don't really suit 'Main Villian' and 'Damsel-in-Distress' much.

Oh, I know the majority disagrees, it's just that I stopped reading the thread once I read this:

ugozima said:
Waluigi's cool

But Daisy *bleep*ing sucks
What an ass >_> (...no offense)

Anyway, I do agree that Daisy doesn't seem like the DID type anymore, but if they made Waluigi have a decent villain role in DDR: Mario Mix, they can do SOMETHING with him. Although I think Daisy has the better chance of getting into another mainstream game first, which I hope she does. I have nothing against Waluigi, but I hate when Nintendo gives him more importance than Daisy. Waluigi plushie, anyone?

No they aren't.

The two most pointless characters are that Lakitu cloud sitting in the background and Wario's poop lying there in the doorstep of my house. :wario:

I was talking to the person who made that first post.

LeftyGreenMario said:

For future reference, you can edit your own posts. No need to double post most of the time.

MnSG said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

For future reference, you can edit your own posts. No need to double post most of the time.

Oops, sorry. I'm a user in GameFAQs, and you can't edit messages in that site. Must have overlooked that button.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Oops, sorry. I'm a user in GameFAQs, and you can't edit messages in that site. Must have overlooked that button.

I remember those forums, and let's just say that I did some stupid things over there. I don't want to talk about it, but it did involve Melee's tier list.

Baby Daisy is probably my only choice, even though she sounds funny. I hate to admit it, though, since I like all of the babies.

WaluigiWare said:
Baby Daisy was just a lazy way to fill up space in Mario Kart Wii.

Why the Koopa Paratroopa isn't in Mario Kart Wii is beyond me. Heck, it would've even been good if the Hammer Bro and Petey Piranha were in the mix too...

Koopa Paratroopa - Small
Hammer Bro - Medium
Petey Piranha - Large

MnSG said:
WaluigiWare said:
Baby Daisy was just a lazy way to fill up space in Mario Kart Wii.

Why the Koopa Paratroopa isn't in Mario Kart Wii is beyond me. Heck, it would've even been good if the Hammer Bro and Petey Piranha were in the mix too...

Koopa Paratroopa - Small
Hammer Bro - Medium
Petey Piranha - Large

Though as much as I like Paratroopa, it's just a red Koopa Troopa with wings. Why not a Shy Guy?

Besides, the people you mentioned (Hammer, Pete) were going to be in, but scrapped for some reason

Baby Daisy is pretty pointless. Not every character in Mario Kart Wii has to have a "partner". It's not Mario Kart Double Dash!! Besides, Dry Bowser, King Boo, Funky Kong, and Rosalina do not have a "partner" either and they are doing fine.

I know, I don't get it either. Double Dash seems to be the only game with a "partner" dynamic, and that game only brought us Toadette.

WaluigiWare said:
I know, I don't get it either. Double Dash seems to be the only game with a "partner" dynamic, and that game only brought us Toadette.

I just seems like EVERY character needs an assigned partner. It even feels like that in Mario Party. We don't always need an even number of characters.

It's not always necessary to have equal characters in all 3 weight classes either. Check out Double Dash. It has 8 light-weights, 7 middle-weights, and 5 heavy weights.

LeftyGreenMario said:
WaluigiWare said:

I just seems like EVERY character needs an assigned partner. It even feels like that in Mario Party. We don't always need an even number of characters.

It's not always necessary to have equal characters in all 3 weight classes either. Check out Double Dash. It has 8 light-weights, 7 middle-weights, and 5 heavy weights.

And Mario Kart 64 has 2 Middles, 3 Heavies, and 3 Lights.

Mario Kart Double Dash is like that probably because you need two lightweights to drive a lightweight kart, but only one heavyweight to drive a heavyweight kart

Back