The Two most pointless characters

Oaktown Mojo said:
They made Daisy for Luigi.
Not exactly. If that were the case, then he would have been in Super Mario Land. It was actually the Super Mario Brothers movie that started the LuigixDaisy pairing.

But Super Mario Land was on the Game Boy, so obviously they couldn't have Luigi.

He'd look exactly the fucking same as Mario.

Super Mario Land was released after Super Mario Bros. 2/USA, the game where he was redesigned, so I don't see why they couldn't use that new design in Super Mario Land.

Although Waluigi only appeared in spin-off titles, he's not that pointless. While Wario is Mario's rival, Waluigi is Luigi's rival.

Waluigi's freaking awesome, lay off him. Daisy on the other hand.... I guess Peach needs a friend other than Toad's

well :daisy: is ok but anoying but :waluigi: is weird, some of the minor characters that push people out like rosalina and toadette are stupid

drseaweed said:
There are 2 really pointless characters in the Mario series. They are, Daisy and Waluigi. Waluigi was only put in Mario tennis to give Wario a partner and they had some extra space. He has never appeared in any main Mario game and is not creative. Daisy appeared in 1 or 2 main games and now she appears in all the spin off games. She was only a minor character in that game. So what do you think and tell me if I missed anything.

Grrrr... How dare you say that about Waluigi... I should fine you 1,000,000!

I'm not a big Waluigi fan, but he should definitely appear in some main games. But Daisy... I hate Daisy. I wish she would just shut up in Mario Party 3.

Daisy sent Bowser into orbit in Mario Party 3. Anyone who can do that is NOT pointless.

So does Waluigi...it's just the same as Wario's.

And for all you people who think Waluigi is pointless, he's not. He provides a partner for Wario in all games that need partners (tennis, double dash, mario party on occasion) and a rival for Luigi so all the Luigi-fans don't get upset. He also had a pretty major role in DDR:MM as the kick-off of the story mode.

Plus his personality is pretty developed (as developed as a Mario character's personality can be). The only problem with him is that Nintendo's failing at giving him special abilities. Mario gets fire, Luigi gets Mario's move just a bit different, Wario gets something fart-related or coin-related or some kind of gadget and Waluigi...he gets to swim in midair :D!

Back