Mario Sports Mix

Noki and Dixie have the same chances IMO, but the roster was HUGE in Mario Super Sluggers compared to MSM. I honestly doubt either of them will be in MSM.

Noki and Dixie have the same chances IMO, but the roster was HUGE in Mario Super Sluggers compared to MSM. I honestly doubt either of them will be in MSM.

I'm pretty sure Dixie is more important due to her role in the DK country games (being playable). Also Mario Hoops (a game that I consider a prequel to this game) has Dixie as a playable characters so it would be easy for them to take her and her moves from that game to this one. I'm not a fan of Dixie, but she does seem like a very good candidate.

Do you know what's the thing? Retro didn't even use Funky or Dixie in DKCR, I wonder if MSM would bring them back without them appearing in their own series. I really hope that they will, I don't wanna see characters like these being thrown away.

Good (or bad) news, guys:

http://www.thetanooki.com/2010/11/11/final-fantasy-characters-confirmed-for-mario-sports-mix/

I saw this coming, to be honest. Two characters to be revealed.

Arghhhh!!!!! ??? I 'm not buying this piece of crap. Screw FF characters.

Even though I would prefer it having only Mario characters, I'll probablt still buy it. It having FF characters doesn't make it any less fun.

Apparently, the Final Fantasy characters from Mario Hoops make a return. Not that it changes my thoughts about this game or anything.

So all the characters from Mario Hoops are in this game? I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that...

AGGGGHHHH FUCK!

guys lets say hasta la vista baby to all the deserving character who should have been in it instead of ff shit buh-bye rosalina,buh-buy toadette, buh-bye birdo,buh-bye lubba,buh-bye funky

:'(:'(:'( dudes nintendo well and truly fucked it up this time....

But...the game's a Square Enix effort.

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
AGGGGHHHH FUCK!

guys lets say hasta la vista baby to all the deserving character who should have been in it instead of ff shit buh-bye rosalina,buh-buy toadette, buh-bye birdo,buh-bye lubba,buh-bye funky

:'(:'(:'( dudes nintendo well and truly fucked it up this time....

This is sort of a weird thing for me to say, seeing how I am usually one of the first to complain about whatever Nintendo does these days, but... Overreaction much?

Smashgoom202 said:
So all the characters from Mario Hoops are in this game? I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that...

Not quite. Although all the Final Fantasy characters returned, all that's left is Koopa Paratroopa, Dixie Kong, Birdo, Boo, and Fly Guy. And since only one hidden character is left (Mii is confirmed as well), it's possible that none of those characters will be returning.

I'm not upset that the FF characters are in this game, but it seems odd to have such a small character roster now for this game (since they also included the Mii as well). I have a feeling that the final character may really be mysterious considering that he/she/it has yet to be revealed and their slot is not even near the other Mario series characters (better not be Mii outfit B lol).

Goodbye Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. :'( *nukes the Final Fantasy characters*

Well with only one slot left, who knows what the last character will be. Seeing as there are no Mario characters in the Tricky category, maybe this last character will be a Tricky-type character.

I'd pay my two bits on either Rosalina or King K. Rool being the last character. However, K. Rool is more of a Power-type character, but Rosalina might work as a Tricky-type character.

MnSG said:
Well with only one slot left, who knows what the last character will be. Seeing as there are no Mario characters in the Tricky category, maybe this last character will be a Tricky-type character.

I'd pay my two bits on either Rosalina or King K. Rool being the last character. However, K. Rool is more of a Power-type character, but Rosalina might work as a Tricky-type character.

Rosalina would probably have been technique. I want to murder White Mage for Rosalina. Actually, I want to murder any FF character for a Mario character right NOW.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Rosalina would probably have been technique. I want to murder White Mage for Rosalina. Actually, I want to murder any FF character for a Mario character right NOW.

Bowser Jr. was a Tricky-type character in Mario Power Tennis, and he wasn't very fast in Mario Superstar Baseball, nor Mario Strikers Charged. Doesn't those facts just make it seem strange to portray Bowser Jr. as a Speed-type character here?

Final Fantasy characters, I don't mind the Black Mage nor White Mage, but I'm neutral with the others.

I personally find the presence of Miis as playable nuisances characters much more irritating than the Final Fantasy characters.

Edofenrir said:
I personally find the presence of Miis as playable nuisances characters much more irritating than the Final Fantasy characters.

I do find these Miis irritating too, but they belong more in this game than the *blegh* FF characters. I think that they are the lesser of the evils that are called FF characters. They at least appeared in Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii.

Screw this, all FF characters and Miis are a waste of character slots.

Back