Nintendo 3DS

Eh, I'm not crazy over "3D"

It's only rumored. Three hours sound way too little for a powerful system.

>>PokemonMaster
Interesting.
I didn't measure mine yet, as mine is always docked at home, and my 3DS came with half battery life after unboxing, like every kind of product.

悪の女神 said:
>>PokemonMaster
Interesting.
I didn't measure mine yet, as mine is always docked at home, and my 3DS came with half battery life after unboxing, like every kind of product.

You're supposed to recharge it when you first receive it.

The battery life depends on the brightness of the screen, actually. Is the 3 hours from the brightest settings?

>>Baby Luigi Lacertae
I got a Japanese/USA Charger, and a UK Charger, and I didn't want to use the UK one, as it's an unofficial one, but the JPN/USA one in the EU plug didn't work at all, but the UK in the EU plug works.
So I was just fighting against the chargers before I could recharge the 3DS.

One more thing, if you're fishing using the buyable fishing game, Latiku will show up, and fish up a Blooper.
HNI_0050.JPG

I can't decide if I want to buy one of these immediately. On one hand, I desperately need to replace my current DS and being able to connect to WPA networks would be nice, but the only decent launch title is Rayman 2.

Herr Shyguy said:
I can't decide if I want to buy one of these immediately. On one hand, I desperately need to replace my current DS and being able to connect to WPA networks would be nice, but the only decent launch title is Rayman 2 Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition.
I know how you feel. I'm probably going to wait until the 3DS Virtual Console launches, though.

I was at Nintendo of Belgium today, and tried out Street Fighter and Nintendogs.
To be honest, I liked Street Fighter a lot, because it's 3D works a lot better on me than the 3D in Nintendogs.
For people who want to read my Nintendogs review:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?page_id=1793

>>Yellow-eyed Penguin
No, it's in the AR Games.
Every 100 steps you make, you get a coin, and you can have up to 300 coins.
HNI_0062.cwgi

First you go to the AR Games.
Shoot at that box.
HNI_0063.cwgi

Then go to the purple box.*
HNI_0064.cwgi

Then you go to the shop.
HNI_0065.cwgi

And here you can buy more games, using your coins.

* Unlocked by completing the first 6 games.

Edit:
To make it a little less misleading: The coins are coins collected by your 3DS handheld, and can be used in any game that supports this.

Back