Nintendo 3DS

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
I don't want to get in a flame war or anything, but I'm just saying the 3DS is part of the DS line, but its gonna be a LOT better than any previous DS.
Per

$200 sounds more reasonable (I don't think any Nintendo handheld has ever cost more than that), but given all the features the 3DS has, it probably will be $250.

Keepin' my fingers crossed for Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the 3DS' Virtual Console.

Stooben said:
$200 sounds more reasonable (I don't think any Nintendo handheld has ever cost more than that), but given all the features the 3DS has, it probably will be $250.

Keepin' my fingers crossed for Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the 3DS' Virtual Console.
Oh my Poochy

I love Super Mario Bros. Deluxe! So yeah, I totally agree that it should be available (even though I have the game and a GBA :P).

The only colors I've seen were the red one and the aqua blue one. When the system comes out, it won't really matter to me which color I have, just as long as I have one.

Zoycite said:
The only colors I've seen were the red one and the aqua blue one. When the system comes out, it won't really matter to me which color I have, just as long as I have one.
There is also a Black one.

I would like to have a Yellow/gold 3DS. I saw a picture of one. I need to stray away from the boring black/white/gray colors for once.

Black is one of my favorite colors, but it looks quite...plain to me. I'd rather have either red or purple.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
Am I the only one who thinks the blue 3DS looks cool? I'm pretty excited for the N64 ports for the 3DS.

All colors all cool. I excluded black because black is not a color.

Bump!

Never use the 3D effect while making photo's or video's.
Why? Look at my photo's:
3DS3D.cwgi

This is made with 3D fully turned on.
3DS2D.cwgi

This is made with 2D fully turned off.

No, never look at the 3D photos anywhere other than the 3DS.

And that's why you never make 3D photo's and video's in 2D.

The only true 3D is holograms.

I don't know why people are going gaga over "3D", honestly.

The 3D is just like you're watching into an aquarium, and if you tilt your head, it's like watching at holograms.

The 3DS is rumored to have only 3 hours of battery life. I have a Japanese one thats on the recharger right now.

Back