Nintendo 3DS

Uniju said:
Yes, SolarBlaze. The lack of one completely ruined the entire game. Couldn't control anything.
I can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic.

I'm being completely serious. It would have been a great game if I could get Mario to go in the same direction for two fucking seconds.
On topic: It's not really an Analog Stick, is it? They said it was a "slide pad", so I assumed it worked differently.

Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and Kid Icarus Uprising...

Now all I need is a Virtual Console with Game Boy/Game Boy Color/Virtual Boy games on it and I'll die happy.

The list of games in this collection included Mario Bros., Tennis, Super Mario Bros. The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Musasame, Punch-Out!!, Excitebike, NES Open Golf, Twin Bee, Super Mario World, Kirby's Adventure, Mega Man 2, Castlevania, Urban Champ, Kid Icarus, Yoshi's Island, and Smash Ping Pong.
Mega Man 2
Solarblaze is gonna be piiiiiiiiiissed.

Oh, he'll get over it. :P

But, signs are pointing to a 3DS Virtual Console, exactly what we wanted with the DSi. I hope it has GB games on it. The first Wario Land is one of my favorites.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Solarblaze is gonna be piiiiiiiiiissed.
I'm not exactly pissed off about it, but I AM, however, annoyed to see that Mega Man 2 is once again getting more recognition than it deserves. I just CAN'T stress it enough, how overrated that game is.

Give it time. I'm willing to bet they'll pop up on the 3DS's virtual console.

I heard that EarthBound couldn't due to copyright infringement and Nintendo would probably change some of the words in Mother 3 to exclude words like ass, bastard, and crap. (ABCs of cussing)

Gamefreak75 said:
I heard that EarthBound couldn't due to copyright infringement
I heard that too but I try to pretend it's not real.
It's a shame really, it was only with that Hippie song because itsound sismilar to Johnny B. Goode.

Wait, that's what they were having issues with?

They managed to worm it into Animal Crossing, that's no excuse for not giving me Earthbound.

Wait, that's what they were having issues with?

They managed to worm it into Animal Crossing, that's no excuse for not giving me Earthbound.

Yup, that's one of the main ones. I'm sure there were other trivial problems, but that is no reason to have a good ol' classic. To be honest, I had no idea who the hell Ness was until Melee and Lucas was until Brawl. All I knew were that they were boys with psychic abilities, no backstory whatsoever.

Same here, although I found out who Ness was some time after Melee, and after seeing gameplay footage of the game, I downloaded the game, and it's one of my favorite games of all time. Since then I've been following the Mother series, and I knew all about Lucas and Mother 3.

But, whatever, maybe they actually WILL release a compilation game with all three games in the series for the 3DS... Maybe.

I've never played the first one, seems boring even for me. The other two were instant faves for me though. The story was great and the I liked the battle system. The scrolling health bars saved me millions of times.

I agree for the most part. I love MM2 and all, but you know what'd be awesome? Powered Up 2. I want to bust ass with chibi Metal Man.

Sorry to bump this (wasn't sure whether I'm supposed to do this or make a new topic), but according to this, the 3DS's graphics will be on-par with... the 360 and PS3! WTF.

I've also heard Kojima said that it was "the same stuff (graphical abilities or something, forgot) as we worked on for the PS3". I forgot the source, but he indeed said that.

Somehow I don't want to play through the Bottom of The Well and the Shadow Temple again after the original OoT's version, I wonder what the ReDeads will be like *shivers*

Super WaluigiWare said:
Sorry to bump this (wasn't sure whether I'm supposed to do this or make a new topic), but according to this, the 3DS's graphics will be on-par with... the 360 and PS3! WTF.
Good graphics does not automatically make something bad.

Back