The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Come back soon rin

I will. :)

Like I said, I may be able to come on but the Wifi is really slow and crashes a lot so I may not be able to.

The three minutes have passed and she hasn't returned. That obviously means she has chosen to abandon us forever. I would like to take this opportunity to blame video games. They are teaching our children to abandon people in order to have more time to shoot ghosts and stack pixels and see who can produce the most annoying beeping sounds and whatever else these heinous abominations are about.

Charmander said:
The three minutes have passed and she hasn't returned. That obviously means she has chosen to abandon us forever. I would like to take this opportunity to blame video games. They are teaching our children to abandon people in order to have more time to shoot ghosts and stack pixels and see who can produce the most annoying beeping sounds and whatever else these heinous abominations are about.
We are obviously on Namek. Minutes have no relevance.

Radagast the Brown said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Radagast the Brown said:
NintendoQueen said:
I'm going to be gone for 3 minutes. Don't miss me too much, guys!

Wait, didn't some people get warned for this kind of stuff?
She wasn't here. You did it for a toaster pop.
I wasn't exatctly talking about me.
yah, I think I did that a while ago, something like, I'm leaving for 20 minutes to have munch or somethin like that, not good to do :P

Hey MCS, Edo, and Radagast--I'm back, don't worry.

@Edo--Whoops. Sorry, I did get a bit carried away with my activities and it being Thanksgiving today just made it all the more difficult to come on here.

Plus, I was just being sarcastic and making fun of when people say they will be gone for short periods of time.

Sorry about being gone, but it's hard to escape to the computer with 11 extra people in your house.

I'll be more active next week.

I know that I've been able to be on, but almost all day tommorow I'll be in the car. I'll probably sneak on 3G in the car, but idk.

I have returned, with apologies

Some of you might remember me, have'nt been on the forum for quite some time. I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone who's stomach i've truned in the past. I have returned as a more mature human being.

-Parakarrygun88

Re: I have returned, with apologies

Parakarrygun88 said:
Some of you might remember me, have'nt been on the forum for quite some time. I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone who's stomach i've truned in the past. I have returned as a more mature human being.

-Parakarrygun88

Looks like you were around before I even joined the forums. Nice to meet you.

Yes welcome back,even though I have never seen you before.

Re: I have returned, with apologies

Parakarrygun88 said:

-Parakarrygun88

I will forgive you as long as you change your avatar. Err, I mean, welcome back!

Back home. I should be more active now. :)

Back