The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'm back, sorry for leaving without notice, I bought Poke'mon black 2 friday night and after that well..............

Welcome back Nintendo Queen ;D
I never got the opportunity to meet you before, glad you came back

Stargatedalek said:
I'm back, sorry for leaving without notice, I bought Poke'mon black 2 friday night and after that well..............

Welcome back Nintendo Queen ;D
I never got the opportunity to meet you before, glad you came back
You were gone?

Stargatedalek said:
not long, just for the weekend......

Again, you were gone?

Anyway, in any matter, welcome back.

NintendoQueen said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
It not the Super Mario boards without NintendoQueen
Haha. Oh I'm sure Mario Boards was perfectly fine without me.

No, it wasn't "perfectly fine" without you. Why do you have to say things like that?

NintendoQueen said:
MCS said:
No, it wasn't "perfectly fine" without you. Why do you have to say things like that?

Oh. Well I'm sure the forums didn't come to a halt during my time away. But it's all good.
He's actually lying everything was literally the same only with different people
EDIT: For example I took over your role as nintendo Queen

I'm back from being Banned, and I don't like Tyrannosaurus Debt's behaviour of me 'being a lying bitch', while speaking the truth.

Actually, if I didn't report it to Gamefreak, I would still have been Banned, by now.

MKGirlism said:
I'm back from being Banned, and I don't like Tyrannosaurus Debt's behaviour of me 'being a lying bitch', while speaking the truth.

Actually, if I didn't report it to Gamefreak, I would still have been Banned, by now.

That was sorta a joke, where Shoey didn't understand Time zones, and he was upset with there being two different dates of your ban recovering.

Anyway, welcome home.

MKGirlism said:

Welcome back.

I will be somewhat gone for the next three days (still do UBB challenge), because I have big news! Our marching band (Wyandotte Marching Chiefs) will be performing at the Thanksgiving Lions game half time performance with Kid Rock! We have 5 hour practices for today (which I'm going to right now) and tomorrow at Ford Field, and then thursday we'll march and actually play along with his new song "Detriot, Michigan". Make sure to watch the game on Thursday. (We will be watching the game from special seats as well, and getting free food (btw, Kid Rock picked us, so everything is paid for free for us this week!))

Welcome back Yami! :D We missed you. :(

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
He's actually lying everything was literally the same only with different people
Oh man. How did that go? I'm sure that was interesting.

Guys, I'm leaving early tommorow morning to go up to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving.

I may be able to come on, but the Wifi there is known for being even slower than my apartment wifi and crashing often.

If I can't come on, I'll be back Sunday or Monday.

Ghost Nappa said:
NintendoQueen said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Oh man. How did that go? I'm sure that was interesting.
It was total anarchy and chaos.
It's still total anrachy and chaos. Just with different people again. For example, while shoey was nintendo Queen, I was shoey.

Back