The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Oh welcome back nepster

I'm going to leave for about a week or two, perhaps in between, or even longer. I've been really busy as of recently with personal stuff and I'd like to take some time off from the community so I'm not stressing over mafias or just not being around a lot at all, if that makes sense.

So people hosting mafias I'm in: I'd appreciate it if you would replace me, please. Thanks!

See you guys soon! ;D

A New World Record said:
I'm going to leave for about a week or two, perhaps in between, or even longer. I've been really busy as of recently with personal stuff and I'd like to take some time off from the community so I'm not stressing over mafias or just not being around a lot at all, if that makes sense.

So people hosting mafias I'm in: I'd appreciate it if you would replace me, please. Thanks!

See you guys soon! ;D

YEEAAAHHH PARTY!

But on a more serious note, see you when you get back, Packy.

Bye Packy! :'(

good luck packy

A New World Record said:

See you guys soon! ;D

Take all the time you need, you've earned it. We'll welcome you back with open arms when you return!

See ya, Packy.

So, I've moved in my new house, and my Internet is better than ever.
For this reason, Yami's back in the race.

2335358931.png

A New World Record said:

See you guys soon! ;D
I did not know this until I clicked the thread.

Even though I am incredibly late to this, bye Packy!

Bye Red. I'm gonna miss your "funny" posts.:'(

Back