The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Bye PTR..

Mason Voorhees said:
I'm going to be gone for a couple days. I'm moving to a new house and I time to set up internet.

If I can't afford it that means I might not be on much until December.
I'm back :D

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Due to problems IRL, I will be inactive. I may pop on time to time, but very rarely.

Farewell,

Pokémon Trainer Red

Cya buddy.

Nabber said:
And NintendoQueen is gone!

Lately she's been telling me on Steam how she feels like nobody talks to her on here and she feels she doesn't fit in here on the forums, so she's probably going to go inactive again.

Radagast the Brown said:
What made her think that?

I have no idea. I did all the convincing I could, but she didn't give in. In fact, I convinced her to return to the forums in the first place, and now she's feeling like she doesn't fit in and all that. I'm wondering why too.

Pidgey said:
Mason Voorhees said:
Mason Voorhees said:
I'm going to be gone for a couple days. I'm moving to a new house and I time to set up internet.

HI MASON! :D
so much for december ehh ;) great to have you back

@Nintendo Queen, to bad you feel that way, I really hope you stay I think you fit in great

Sometimes, I get the same feeling as NintendoQueen, but I also understand, that there are way more people on here, than just me, so I don't mind that to much.

What confused me though is that NQ got all these warm welcomes when she returned a few days ago, and told me she was very happy about some of the comments she got, then several days later she's back to thinking she doesn't fit in and she goes and bumps this old as hell topic

Mason Voorhees said:
Mason Voorhees said:

hooray!!

Welcome back Mason! :D

Welcome back, Mason!

Mason Voorhees said:
Mason Voorhees said:

wb mason~

Back