The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I have to go to a winter retreat this weekend, leaving tonight and will be gone all day Saturday. I likely won't be online much if at all. I'll be back Sunday morning. (e: actually I'll be back late Saturday evening, glad I don't have to have 2 sleepless nights) After how rough summer camp was, I'm hoping this will be easier, but I guess I'll just have to find out...

I'm losing interest! I might not be here as much :'( I'll check sometimes.. Still, I won't be as active.... Sorry!

Kirby and Dedede said:
I have to go to a winter retreat this weekend, leaving tonight and will be gone all day Saturday. I likely won't be online much if at all. I'll be back Sunday morning. (e: actually I'll be back late Saturday evening, glad I don't have to have 2 sleepless nights) After how rough summer camp was, I'm hoping this will be easier, but I guess I'll just have to find out...
I'm back now, had a lot of fun. And unlike summer camp, since it was significantly shorter, it flew by and rarely felt like a drag. But I sure am glad to be home! (And as a bonus, my grandma's here as well!)

Sorry I disappeared again. The past couple weeks have been a big yikes on my mental health. This time I'm actually planning on not doing leaving suddenly.

I don't know if this is a permanent stay, I'm not sure it's going to be, but I just want to say hi to both new and old folks. It's beel like, 2-ish, 3-ish years since my last post? Dunno, memory is foggy around that part.

Hi, wish you didn't have such a downer name tho, but whatever floats your boat.

Greninja said:
I never met you, but WELCOME BACK!

Yeet. Nice to meetcha'. ^w^

Wario Deluxe said:
Welcome back.

Thanks, man.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Hi, wish you didn't have such a downer name tho, but whatever floats your boat.

Oh yeah, my name. Ha, I meant that as a joke a while back, so whenever I liked somebody's post it would display under it "Nobody likes your post". Didn't work out too well in the comedy department, though.

It's the guy behind the Super Shroomy Stories; I almost got him confused with Iggy Koopa Jr., but a short trip in memory hole set me back in track again.

I'm sorry for looking a bit at your old posts T.T

All I remember was that he had that bear thing, whose name starts with a K I think?, from Daganropa game as a forum theme and also complained about counting in counting forum games.

LeftyGreenMario said:
It's the guy behind the Super Shroomy Stories; I almost got him confused with Iggy Koopa Jr., but a short trip in memory hole set me back in track again.

I'm sorry for looking a bit at your old posts T.T

No need to apologize, mate. I will make you bleed.

Shygul said:
ikjr was the super edgelord right

Right back 'atcha, dude.

LeftyGreenMario said:
All I remember was that he had that bear thing, whose name starts with a K I think?, from Daganropa game as a forum theme and also complained about counting in counting forum games.
yee that was him

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
Right back 'atcha, dude.
touche

Oh well...

LOOK WHO'S HERE!

Too bad I'm almost not Isabelle anymore, but hey, you're back.

Welcome back.

Welcome back, man!

We got a returning Luigi and a Luigi who just left (see ya Long John Spaghetti). There will always be at least one Luigi.

Ok. So first, sorry for double posting.

Second, I need to say that my grades are getting really bad. I need to do something about it. I won't leave this place for a few weeks, but I'm just gonna say that I'll be a lot less online. I'll mostly be online on weekends.

So, goodbye, sorta?

Back