The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Camping's great. Have fun =)

I'm going to be away for my final qualifying Duke of Edinburgh expedition until Monday, so see you then!

(also happy birthday me)

Hey guys, I've decided I'm gonna come back for a little bit. I've been very busy and have not had time to visit here again and reunite, so I am going to try to do that. If you actually know who I am and give a crap about me coming back, DM me. Ugh, that sounds very egotistic.

I'm going on holiday later today, and won't be back until August 6/7.

As a result 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said is going on hiatus, but don't worry as soon as I'm back, there'll be a massive dump of stupidity.

I'm going camping for 2 days. I'll spend one night.

Mirror Kirby said:
I'm going on holiday later today, and won't be back until August 6/7.

As a result 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said is going on hiatus, but don't worry as soon as I'm back, there'll be a massive dump of stupidity.
Pwwnd123 said:
I'm going camping for 2 days. I'll spend one night.

Have fun!

I'm going to be gone for a week camping after this morning. I'll see you all next week! :birdo:

Roserade said:
I'm going to be gone for a week camping after this morning. I'll see you all next week! :birdo:

Enjoy your camping!

Speaking of, I just got home from a week of camp, and my god am I tired.

I'm back and turned out it was for 2 nights. It was okay.

Okay, decided I might return semi-regularly if I get bored and have nothing better to do, which might not be always but will guarantee I will continue to make shitty posts at least sometimes, so I'm not completely dead

Shy​ Guy said:
Okay, decided I might return semi-regularly if I get bored and have nothing better to do, which might not be always but will guarantee I will continue to make shitty posts at least sometimes, so I'm not completely dead
thanks for taking time out of your very important life to grace us with your presence

Princess Zelda said:
Sorry for you users who like to answer questions in your ask thread. I've been very busy as of late, but I have no intents to retire.
Heh heh, you shouldn't be sorry about that. After all, it's not like you had to do it anyway. :P

Starting about 30 minutes from now on, I will be inactive for 3 days, including today.

I already said this in the Discord but I was on holiday for a week and couldn't go on here. Back now :boshi:

Back