The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

united states best states

So I guess I need to say this now.

The cruise I'm going in. I'm not sure I will have internet access in there, so I will say it before I lose connection: I'll see you guys maybe in 9 days.

Guess who's back, back again
876's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back, guess who's back

I'm back guys.

Mirror Kirby said:
876's back, tell a friend

Ok, I guess.

Hold on a sec.

[20:06] Gabumon hey 2257
[20:07] shoutmon hey
[20:07] Gabumon did you know that 876 is back?
[20:08] shoutmon i didnt know he was gone?
[20:08] DragonFreak he was gone?
[20:08] Gabumon I think so
[20:08] Gabumon He told me to tell you
[20:08] shoutmon uhhh
[20:08] shoutmon he did?
[20:09] Gabumon yeah

i've been a lot less active lately because since last wednesday i've been up in edinburgh performing in a show at the fringe

after that i'm heading on a small holiday with my family, not sure if i'll have wifi, but i'll probably be back to regular activity around the 20th or something

I am now at an hotel in Milano because tomorrow I'm going back homeas the cruise is over finally, but I'm only completely back this Tuesday.

i'm back from edinburgh. there is wifi where i currently am but it's not very good. probably going back home tomorrow night.

I have returned after a couple of months of having a full summer and finishing High School. So I watched Steven Universe, got a gaming computer(along with an LED gaming keyboard that cycles colors, new hdmi monitor, and LED gaming mouse), got steam, played Undertale, TF2, and other stuff so that I wouldn't be such a pleb here. I am ready for Supra Mayro Broads now.

I will likely become very sparse starting tonight pretty much. I will be very busy with work over the weekend, with free time being devoted to packing or something else, and then come late sunday night/monday morning I will begin my drive towards north carolina and then later florida. I will be there for 2 weeks where depending on my plans I'll be online probably later at nights but not focusing much.

for the rest of the school year i'm going to be completely dead from 9:30am (8am starting february) to 3pm except on weekends and holidays

i need to publicly explain this so i don't get distracted because i feel bad

Back