The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I haven't been on irc or steam or anything for like a month but my laptop is shitting itself so that's why I've disappeared off the face of the earth for the past two weeks, it just happened to coincide with me playing games with all my available free time so I didn't really say anything about it. I bought a new laptop but idk when it'll be coming in so I'm going to go crawl back into a cave for another week or so until that shows up.

okay an uh public announcement

I'll be gone for a full week starting this Friday.

This means I will very probably miss all of e3 unless I discover a cheap method to get stable internet access which I doubt tbh.

As such, I'll probably binge watch all e3 press conferences when I'm back home.

IF I APPEAR ON THE BOARDS OR CHAT AT ANY POINT DURING THE NEXT WEEK AND SOMEONE SLAMS AN E3 SPOILER IN MY DIRECTION...

tumblr_nns8xbykAx1r1k6vvo2_500.gif

DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THIS

IT IS FOLLY

thank you for your attention

HI LEFTYGREENMARIO I-

wait, you're not going to stay are you?

ARE YOU GOING TO STAY???? PLEEEAAAAAAAAASSEEE?????

you_cant_resist_those_eyes_by_igotthemagichands.jpg

This thread is called what it's called for a reason, so she must have something to say.

Edit: I forgot to say welcome back, not that you remember me or anything.

Plumber Peach said:
I know who you are, you're that guy with the Koops with an avatar.

Baby Luigi said:
wait, you're not going to stay are you?

ARE YOU GOING TO STAY???? PLEEEAAAAAAAAASSEEE?????
idk, I don't know if I'll resume posting or if I'm just going to drive by every now and then.

Stargazing said:
hey welcome back!
Hi.

They say that people that want to leave will eventually come back. That's true, but I don't think I'm going to be as involved yet, so I guess I'm going to post every now and then and work on my projects.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Plumber Peach said:
I know who you are, you're that guy with the Koops with an avatar.

I'm surprised you actually guessed right.

Yay! LGM is back! I saw you on Discord but it's good to see you back here​.

LeftyGreenMario said:
LGM! It's good to see you around! I hope you visit often even if you aren't active.

Marcia said:
Hello everyone! I'm just checking in for a little while to see how everyone's doing. Strangely, since I left, I've turned into a Sonic fangirl.
Hi, you're one of those people who's before my time. Welcome back.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I almost thought I was forgotten here lmao

And wow, UltraMario got unbanned? I never thought I'd see the day, it's great to see ya back.

Kinda cheating since I'm not going away, but I won't have a laptop from today until either Monday or Wednesday (I'm still not sure).

Leaving for camp today, won't have internet access again until Thursday night. Flood me with questions in my ask thread so I can answer them all when I get home :P

Back