The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I didn't think I'd see you again FFTG64.

Oh hey Fawfulthegreat. I saw a recent post of yours in the Mario Kart 8 thread, and I legit did a double take. Welcome back!

And welcome back to you too, Epic Nitwit!

Aqua said:
hey everyone
so it's been a while since i've been around. school last year was unfortunately really demanding in terms of me needing to put a lot of time towards it, and i sort of had to take a step back from being an active part of this community so that's why i more or less disappeared after the start of the year
but now that i'm done with high school completely, i'm gonna try to make an effort to be more active around here! i've started to miss talking to all you guys so i wanna post a bit more often and hopefully integrate myself back into the community
so yeah great to be back and i'll see you guys around :buzzy:
yaaaaay <3

Lately I've kinda been losing interest in this place, which is why I haven't posted nearly as much as I used to, so I'm just gonna say it, I'm going to be dropping my activity level a lot. I'm not retiring yet, but I'm not going to be on here nearly as much because I want to start focusing my attention to YouTube, where I'm going to start LPing pretty soon.

I guess I'll see you occasionally. I am going to stay on the PC though, I just won't be as active in other parts of the forum.

Bob McKenzie said:
Lately I've kinda been losing interest in this place, which is why I haven't posted nearly as much as I used to, so I'm just gonna say it, I'm going to be dropping my activity level a lot. I'm not retiring yet, but I'm not going to be on here nearly as much because I want to start focusing my attention to YouTube, where I'm going to start LPing pretty soon.

I guess I'll see you occasionally. I am going to stay on the PC though, I just won't be as active in other parts of the forum.

I feel similar. i Feel like other interests of mine have been in the way and coming back just simply is not working for me.

In any case , i will take this as an opportunity to leave as well for a second time , since my time is not letting me get into places as much as i want to.

That and the fact that i have been thinking of doing some other stuff , related and not related to Rosalina , and share them in other websites.

Nothing definitive , but i guess im just going to miss Grunty Industries for being nice to me and that´s pretty much all.

I am taking a break from the forum

Lately, I have been busy with school and other things, so I have not been on the forum too much. Do not worry, though, I am just going to take a short break from the forum to try to relax a little bit. Also, I finally beat Undertale in a true pacifist run. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: I am taking a break from the forum

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=72.0

On the upcoming Friday to Sunday afternoon, I will be on vacation, and next week I will be playing alot on my Wii U, meaning my activity rate will drop a bit.

Of course, I have no intentions to retire from this amazing place just yet!

I'm going away in a couple of hours and won't be back until Sunday

So after five days of a grueling internet-free "vacation", I have returned. I'm ready to continue expanding those Super Mario 64 pages, as I was doing before.

While I haven't done much for the wiki these past few days, I have finished several character sprites for my Power Master game! Yay progress!
...On the down side, I have about five days worth of internet to catch up on >_<

What'd I miss?

Decidueye said:
Grunty Industries said:
Alex95 said:
What'd I miss?

Aside from a known user getting banned for 30 days, not much.
i really wouldn't call them a known user

R.I.P.
I think I've seen them around YouTube.

Hello! Yes, I've been bouncing on here once in a great while as of lately. I am still trying to get myself reacclimated. It's kind of hard with a lot going on here.
I know I've been quite....well you know....in the past, but being 27 years old, I think I've grown up in the last 5 years. ;)

I do hope to get myself back on track here at MarioBoards and I do want to spend more time on here, it's just difficult to do. I don't know why, but it is. So I will make more of an effort to be a part of MarioBoards again and talk to people. :)

Smasher said:
I'm going away in a couple of hours and won't be back until Sunday

good morning* everyone

*11:46 pm

Back