The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Sylveon said:
Been on and off here.

So how are things?

Pretty much the same as before, as I see it.

I think I'm going to leave because I've pretty much lost interest in this place, and now I'm starting to place a lot more value in my irl friends. You are all wonderful people and I wish you the best in your lives. Thank you for everything!

Hello my fellow board members. I've took the punishment I got and I've started to train so that I don't become so reactive both online and irl. I don't want to make the same mistakes like I did last time. Things aren't go so easy for me and probably the same for most of you too but we just got to keep ourselves intact. Anyways, let's just enjoy ourselves while we have the chance to. It's life.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Hello my fellow board members. I've took the punishment I got and I've started to train so that I don't become so reactive both online and irl. I don't want to make the same mistakes like I did last time. Things aren't go so easy for me and probably the same for most of you too but we just got to keep ourselves intact. Anyways, let's just enjoy ourselves while we have the chance to. It's life.
Welcome back. Relatable, you never want to lash out at somebody online. Trust me, it actually can be pretty easy to hold back your anger in a comment, at least compared to holding back anger in real life.

I'm alive, internet currently isn't, will probably be back soon, maybe

Gonna be pretty busy over the next two days. There's a church event going on tomorrow morning, then I'll be without internet later in the day for an unknown amount of time, then Sunday I have both church at 9:00 and the bowling tournament that starts at 12:00 and then starts again at 3:00, so I probably won't be done until about 5:00, then I'll probably be back home around 5:30, so yeah, lot less activity than normal this weekend.

not this decade

Hey guys, if anyone has noticed and know my family history, you can probably guess why I haven't been active a lick since 4 days ago when it's an anomaly of my posting habits as I post daily if I can.

I don't know when I'll get my internet back in the computers I use since that man firewalled my IP without telling me how long it'll last (hell, he didn't even tell me at all, he just did it behind my back because he's a fucking dictator) and I'm borrowing my mom's laptop right now and I don't intend on always use it. I could always use my phone as well but I'd rather not use the phone keyboard to make posts as my sister had done.

Just letting you people know that I'm emotionally fine right now and I want to be back here and I didn't want to be gone like this.

Alright, over the coming few weeks I'll be moving between houses. This means I'll be less active on number of days and there are possible gaps in landline Internet connectivity while we fix that so yeah.

Then again I'll probably go places using my phone as a hotspot anyway, but just so you guys know.

I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Saturday night or so

Smasher Claus said:
I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Saturday night or so

back

I've had a bit of a stomach flu lately, which is why I haven't been on much. Today I feel absolutely horrible, so don't expect to hear from me much.

Back