The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back!

Hey Glitchy! I think we're doing pretty well, not much has changed since you left.

'Sup all. No, I'm not leaving, but I just want to say that I've been hit by a broken phone and very patchy internet, as well as a laptop-less holiday for the past few days, hence why I haven't appeared for a while. I should be back now though.

Also welcome back to Glitchy and RBB!

if you're wondering where i've been for the past 3 days, i've been out of town for my gran's funeral

i had intended on taking my phone up with me, but unfortunately i forgot the blasted thing when we rushed out of the house

i'm back now but it should be spotty work while i attempt to complete this current university module

uni starts on monday so expect my activity on here to drop quite a lot

its been a fun 3 months :luigi:

Hi there I don't believe we've met, I'm Meta Knight. I've heard about you from your sister. Welcome back!

for personal reasons my activity over the next... i don't really know how long tbh... but my activity will drop a fair bit. i will still try to be on as much as i can, and i will still try to fulfill my shroom, poll committee, and other necessary duties, but i might be posting here and in chat less.

i'm not leaving. this is just an activity drop that is out of my control.

hope you get better and hopefully everything goes well for you, lb, ill be praying and rooting for you!

I feel similar. i Feel like other interests of mine have been in the way and coming back just simply is not working for me.

In any case , i will take this as an opportunity to leave as well for a second time , since my time is not letting me get into places as much as i want to.

That and the fact that i have been thinking of doing some other stuff , related and not related to Rosalina , and share them in other websites.

i will quote myself on this one since i didn't actually leave that time.

Now it's the time , i feel it's the best for whatever party aside from me.

Probably my word has little value at the moment , but i will still stay in peace, probably start that deviant art page that i always wanted.

Good luck , Good riddance and Goodbye!

Back