The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Exams are done and all my college apps are complete. I can start being more active again.

Not gonna make any promises, but you'll probably see me around more.

i am leaving, most likely for good
I haven't been posting for a long time but today the final straw happened
I broke up with Arfu

Since people will be like 'why did you, you two were so cute D:', i will explain
It hasn't been good for a long time, more arguing and a lack of communication
I have done everything I can to hold the relationship together, but it isn't worth it anymore, since no matter how many times I give another chance and we try again it always falls apart.

We have even stopped talking regularly, and I am just sick of being ignored so it would be better for both of us to end it at this stage if we talk.
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the way he found out was through this post instead of my skype messages since it feels he prefers posting here instead of saying 'hi' to me.

But yeah, I don't want to paint him as a horrible person, as he isn't and we have had good times, but it wasn't working and I deserve better.

I am going to leaving for a long time, maybe good. I don't have much to stay for as ngl I dislike and don't get along with a lot of people here, and I am sure many people feel the same way towards me.

I will also leave all the skype and discord chats, except the sif one.

So, goodbye, maybe in a years time arfu and I may be able to start over as friends and I might come back, but for now this is bye. Tomorrow I will also be blocking this website on my laptop so if you have anything you want to say to me, do it by then.

In case you (for some reason) watch my account, you likely noticed that I haven't made a single post for months. Well, the reason behind this is the funniest thing. After the last post I made, I just got bored of the boards *ba dum tss*, so I took a break from it. Earlier today, I upgraded my crummy dell pc for this awesome gaming and animation rig. When I built it, I took the hard drive from the dell and plugged it into the new rig so I could transfer the files to my ssd. While searching for a tool online to make the task easier, I noticed, in the history tab, at the very top, was marioboards.com. The reason of it appearing at the top was not just pure coincidence, as I haven't visited the site for months. It was because the PC's clock wasn't set up yet, and the PC thought it was sometime in the 1990's, therefore putting the earliest page history on top. Because of all of this, I am now back and hopefully active.

Thanks For Readin this Great Wall of Text!

Also, Happy Belated Holidays!

uʍopǝpᴉsd∩ said:
In case you (for some reason) watch my account, you likely noticed that I haven't made a single post for months. Well, the reason behind this is the funniest thing. After the last post I made, I just got bored of the boards *ba dum tss*, so I took a break from it. Earlier today, I upgraded my crummy dell pc for this awesome gaming and animation rig. When I built it, I took the hard drive from the dell and plugged it into the new rig so I could transfer the files to my ssd. While searching for a tool online to make the task easier, I noticed, in the history tab, at the very top, was marioboards.com. The reason of it appearing at the top was not just pure coincidence, as I haven't visited the site for months. It was because the PC's clock wasn't set up yet, and the PC thought it was sometime in the 1990's, therefore putting the earliest page history on top. Because of all of this, I am now back and hopefully active.

Thanks For Readin this Great Wall of Text!

Also, Happy Belated Holidays!

Welcome back I guess

Well, the time has finally come. I'm leaving the boards. For good, probably.

Over time, I've just lost interest in this place. I think it all started when I left for like three months last year. I've just been lurking for the last few months, hardly if ever saying anything. I've stopped wanting to come to this site of free will. The only reason I have until now is because I felt I had to.

If you want to contact me, there's a number of options. If you have Skype, I check there once in a while. I'm on MAL (name there is Nodoka LaMei) a lot (and I mean a LOT). If you know me on any other sites, shoot me a message there if you feel like. Hell, even my School Idol Tomodachi (name there is Zangyou) can be contacted, though I'm rarely on it, and there's a ton of ways to reach me on my account there, too.

i figured this would be a decent closing note, so here goes:

im genderflux, pronouns don't matter
any questions, ask them in private

So yeah. I'll be here until the year ends, but until then, this is goodbye.

Kalafina said:
Well, the time has finally come. I'm leaving the boards. For good, probably.

Over time, I've just lost interest in this place. I think it all started when I left for like three months last year. I've just been lurking for the last few months, hardly if ever saying anything. I've stopped wanting to come to this site of free will. The only reason I have until now is because I felt I had to.

If you want to contact me, there's a number of options. If you have Skype, I check there once in a while. I'm on MAL (name there is Nodoka LaMei) a lot (and I mean a LOT). If you know me on any other sites, shoot me a message there if you feel like. Hell, even my School Idol Tomodachi (name there is Zangyou) can be contacted, though I'm rarely on it, and there's a ton of ways to reach me on my account there, too.

i figured this would be a decent closing note, so here goes:

im genderflux, pronouns don't matter
any questions, ask them in private

So yeah. I'll be here until the year ends, but until then, this is goodbye.

have a good one, and remember to never forget us on your journies to come!

Enjoy the rest of your life, and good luck in the beyond realm.

well, guess this is what the red strings of fate are

see you around, chibiki. hope you have a good one, maybe you can visit once and awhile

done with work for this week, going down to the beach for a week. won't be on irc but i'll still post here with my phone probably.

am back

I probably should've mentioned this sooner (or maybe not since things changed), but starting this week my activity will diminish.

I'm surprised I reintegrated myself so deeply upon my return this break though, so because of that and how I got ChatZilla on this computer, I suppose unlike I was expecting, it's more of a "my activity will fade" rather than a "sudden vanish, see you in half a year+ (the sequel)".

I doubt I'll be on the boards at all after the next week or so unless I get summoned, but you might see me on IRC (or even Skype) every now and then for a while still.

so goodbye in advance

Lyn said:
I probably should've mentioned this sooner (or maybe not since things changed), but starting this week my activity will diminish.

I'm surprised I reintegrated myself so deeply upon my return this break though, so because of that and how I got ChatZilla on this computer, I suppose unlike I was expecting, it's more of a "my activity will fade" rather than a "sudden vanish, see you in half a year+ (the sequel)".

I doubt I'll be on the boards at all after the next week or so unless I get summoned, but you might see me on IRC (or even Skype) every now and then for a while still.

so goodbye in advance

Okay who lost the bet I want my money

Not sure if my computer will turn on again, the issues from the other week came back but I kept it on for a few days and bought a USB to throw what I need to keep on.

Maybe it'll clear itself up by next week, or I can upgrade.

Cleared itself up after turning it on and off for 10 minutes until some menu came up that gave me the option to repair the start-up, which i don't really know why it didn't do already.

might die again later but it turned on quickly and normally for the first time today since this issue showed up so we'll see.

Hi guys, hope all is well. I wanted to say something.

I've struggled with depression/lack of interest in recent years, but I'm trying to find my way out of this rut. Part of it is getting back to doing what I love, and the wiki used to be a big part of that.

I'm going to try to make more of an effort. I'm already online almost every day, I'm just going to try to do more than lurk. I'd appreciate any assistance you guys have to offer. :)

hey everyone
so it's been a while since i've been around. school last year was unfortunately really demanding in terms of me needing to put a lot of time towards it, and i sort of had to take a step back from being an active part of this community so that's why i more or less disappeared after the start of the year
but now that i'm done with high school completely, i'm gonna try to make an effort to be more active around here! i've started to miss talking to all you guys so i wanna post a bit more often and hopefully integrate myself back into the community
so yeah great to be back and i'll see you guys around :buzzy:

Back