The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Meh, going on here and the wiki just doesn't seem really fun as it was before. Maybe I'm in a slump, but I think I'll be much less active. I'm not entirely getting off, but I'd rather be modeling, modding Smash 4, drawing, and be involved in other communities.

We're losing people fast.
The community is dying lol.
Packy, Stargazing, Neptune, GBA Toad, BMB, and Striker Mario. :(

well if it makes you any better I still want to come back here despite something deep inside me telling me I should go on the route of Striker Mario and focus on my future creating 3D art, modding, and drawings.

I won't say I'm leaving because honestly, I'll just come back here and chat and edit like normal.

Well, I might as well just get to it. Not only am I leaving for a weekend of camp tonight where I won't have a reasonable internet connection to come online, I'm also going to back away from here a bit because it feels like I come on here way too much. I'll still be here, just not almost constantly. Heck, I come on here so much nowadays that I've actually been on during school, which is to blame for me getting C's on my two tests yesterday. I really just need some time to refocus on real life, because this place seems to be taking over it, so I feel I just need some time to get my priorities straight until I come back here. I'm just going to drop out of existence starting when I leave tonight, but until then, I'll be here - just not during school. You may see me back next as soon as tomorrow night or as late as November, but I'll definitely be back sometime - sometime when I can bring my grades up, pay better attention, and actually know what I'm doing when test day comes.

So if I'm not back for a long time, just remember - you're great people, and I want to thank you all for accepting me and my quirks for these last three years.

who next? this thread just made my gloom mood worse :(

Then I come back the next morning and realize at due to my home wifi having problems and I can't connect for a day now, and also some other things going on in life, I'll definitely be on less often until then.
I'll definitely be on when I can, just a little less often. I'll miss everyone.
Love you Mariowiki!

You knew I couldn't be away from team Mario Boards for that long! I've decided that I'm not going to just drop off the face of the earth, just not come on so much. I'll definitely be on on weekends, maybe on weekdays, but I'm still here for now.

Notice of activity decrease:

I'll start a full-time job/apprenticeship (3 1/2 years) tomorrow so I'll probably be less active from now on.

Most likely the change won't be noticeable but meh I thought I'd mention it.

I know there's no way to leave here so I'm not even trying, unlike certain other people.

Mr. Garrison said:
Mr. Garrison said:
going on "vacation" (more like a family drama fest tbh) starting tonight, therefore my activity on here/irc/rabbit will decrease significantly until I come back on oct 3rd.
we now return to your regularly-scheduled, alcohol-free programming

alcohol-free? im not watching this show anymore!

State of emergency declared and Hurricane Matthew is incoming, so I'm evacuating town with my family in the next couple days. Not entirely sure how this is going to pan out, so may or may not be out of contact for awhile.

Javelin said:
State of emergency declared and Hurricane Matthew is incoming, so I'm evacuating town with my family in the next couple days. Not entirely sure how this is going to pan out, so may or may not be out of contact for awhile.
shit, stay safe jav

Javelin said:
Okay, so I'm back. Could be a lot worse. Two giant oaks fell in our yard but they missed the house, fortunately (though they're both blocking the driveway, so we have to deal with that). Internet is just now back on, and lots of stores are still closed. Otherwise, we're alright.

hello ive been in college

only now have i thought about posting here again (ok if youre thinking 'wheres the lp' i got a new computer for college, and none of my files are on there so itll be on hold until december at the earliest (when i come back home)

at least. im not posting fnaf memes so theres that

i'm going to be officially back during either christmas break or my birthday, depending on if my health takes a nosedive, for now enjoy my random activity bursts

mental health is getting better, and i'm on the waiting list for therapy. math mark is dropping again but i'm actually getting help so i'm not lost in a pit of regret. i'm starting to eat better and healthier, and i'm finally beginning to love myself too.

Uni is wrapping up and so far things have gone much better than expected, so I figured I'd drop in. Still have a little under 3 weeks until my last exam but I feel much better having taken a break from here. Classes end in a week's time and that's when my activity will likely pick up again. It's a little concerning how many people decided to take leave as well, but I hope everyone on here is doing well and I hope to enjoy my holidays with some classic MarioBoards Shitposting(tm) and finally playing a rousing game of Award Maf...

well, fuck

Phi said:
Uni is wrapping up and so far things have gone much better than expected, so I figured I'd drop in. Still have a little under 3 weeks until my last exam but I feel much better having taken a break from here. Classes end in a week's time and that's when my activity will likely pick up again. It's a little concerning how many people decided to take leave as well, but I hope everyone on here is doing well and I hope to enjoy my holidays with some classic MarioBoards Shitposting(tm) and finally playing a rousing game of Award Maf...

well, fuck
I feel like I need to lock you in the box to keep you. I missed you :'( Even though I did send that one email :P

Well I'll be away in Italy until early Friday starting today. I'm currently using up the last of my 4G before I'll be internetless until I get back to England. Enjoy your time without me because I'll be back before you know it :boo:

Kanan Matsuura said:
Kanan Matsuura said:
i'm going to be officially back during either christmas break or my birthday
hah just kidding i'm coming back november 5th
remember remember the fifth of november
or don't idk, just do whatever

i picked november 5th bc it's my brother's birthday

when i come back, to avoid stressing myself to the point of leaving again, i'm not really going to sign up for anything high stress. i will host a mafia sometime probably and maybe write a bimonthly shroom section? who knows

Back