The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Fawfulfury65 said:
Uh, hello. I feel like I don't know anyone anymore. But it's me.

oh god

being completely honest here, your name somehow rings a bell but i would have to look up who you were

welcome back anyways

EDIT: could be because i wasnt really active until 2013

June said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

oh god

being completely honest here, your name somehow rings a bell but i would have to look up who you were

welcome back anyways

EDIT: could be because i wasnt really active until 2013
Hello. I haven't been active since 2012 so... Nice to see a 999 fan.

NEXandGBX & Knuckles said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
i'm pretty sure we've never met at all, but welcome back!
Thank you and hello :p

Magikrazy said:
I know of you, but I don't know you personally.

Welcome back anyway.
Hello to you too then :p

I don't think she would forget either of us.

Now all of those early (yet haunting) memories of MarioWiki are coming back to me.

ARGH KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!! :waluigi:

Lyhom said:
(my god I've been here for nine years)
no you havent youve been gone the whole time

GalacticPetey said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Fawfulfury65. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.
Oh, I know. But apparently I'm back. I can't stop coming online. But, hey, it's nice to see everyone!

Well uh, WE MISSED YOU. Probably matured a bit, huh? It's been so long.

With no overly detailed explanations or anything, I've been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety over the past two months and posting on this forum has played a large part in that, and it's no one's fault but my own, so I need to distance myself from here before it gets any worse and straighten my life out for good. It's embarrassing to admit this but there it is.

As of this post, I am dropping out of all mafia games and putting any other games I have promised to host (however soon that was supposed to be) on hold indefinitely, and I'm certainly not going to be posting in any more threads for a good while. I apologise to anyone this decision has affected.

I've met some lovely people in the three years I've managed to be active on this forum, and anyone who needs me can add me on steam because I will always be happy to chat when I have the time. Thank you. :ashley:

I love you, GBAToad, so much, and I hope you get things straightened out, man. You better believe I'll be dropping you a message on Steam!

College classes officially start for me today at 10AM. With this, wanting to focus more on my personal life and studies, and with a gradually dying interest in this place, it's time for me to take a step away from the forums/wiki/IRC for the foreseeable future.

I will still be on Steam a lot and I am definitely up for conversation, but I am effectively retiring from the community (for now). I am so incredibly thankful and blessed for the friends and family I have made here in the last 8 years and for all of the unforgettable memories I've been able to make with all of you. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

I love you all so much! :birdo:

Take care, you two! I do not know your Steam, GBA, but I am interested in finding out what it is.

Welcome back to anyone who may have returned in my failure to check the thread.

HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS MY LOVE

Best of luck to you, GBA and Packy! Hope you'll come by for a visit someday!

Back