The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

uh

this is like the 45th time I've done this. hi. I've been hanging out pretty regularly in irc recently and I don't know how often I'll actually post here again but hi

I vaguely remember you

schmutz said:
uh

this is like the 45th time I've done this. hi. I've been hanging out pretty regularly in irc recently and I don't know how often I'll actually post here again but hi

its the bucs fan

GalacticPetey said:
Pharah said:
schmutz said:
uh

its the bucs fan
They exist?

dozens of em

(im talkin pittsburgh pirates here but it probably applies to tampa too)

Welp I made it to the airport and now I'll have to wait six hours before I can check in.

In the meantime I guess this will be my last post until I arrive tomorrow morning. Looking forward to coming home. :ashley:

K said:
Welp I made it to the airport and now I'll have to wait six hours before I can check in.

In the meantime I guess this will be my last post until I arrive tomorrow morning. Looking forward to coming home. :ashley:
I made it! Flights were awful and my taste buds are gonna be screwed up for the next day or so and also i am tired and alszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yooo people, I'm back and my legs hurt and I have like no voice left.

Will elaborate about stories and crap in the u did it thread.

I'll be traveling to France for a good 20 hours, so I'll be away until then.

uhhhhhHHHHHH

You mean to say I'm leaving for more vacation tomorrow? Yup.

Then I leave for camp on Monday. Say goodbye to my activity for a week and a half!

I am going for a two day camping trip so I won't able to access the internet. I am staying for 1 night and I'll come back on the second day.

Well I'm still stuck in Massachusetts, so I'm gong to be as active as before until Monday.

Hi I thought I would give an update...

I am still probably not going to be around for a while. I don't know if and when I will be back.

I am with arfu at the moment which is nice, but my mental health still isn't too stable (I think I may have mild hormonal-based depression but w/e)

Yeah, I will still be offline, as every month or so I start feeling awful for a week and I don't want to snap here, plus there are other dumb reason,s like the fact I dislike/have issues with far too many users for petty reasons as I am easily agitated (not naming any names)

yeah... if you want talk, I am on skype... I may come back in a month or so... idk

Yohane Tsushima said:
Hi I thought I would give an update...

I am still probably not going to be around for a while. I don't know if and when I will be back.

I am with arfu at the moment which is nice, but my mental health still isn't too stable (I think I may have mild hormonal-based depression but w/e)

Yeah, I will still be offline, as every month or so I start feeling awful for a week and I don't want to snap here, plus there are other dumb reason,s like the fact I dislike/have issues with far too many users for petty reasons as I am easily agitated (not naming any names)

yeah... if you want talk, I am on skype... I may come back in a month or so... idk

it's okay, give it all the time it needs

Just come back from work and a week away in Center Parcs. It was amazing, especially one of the waiters :P

Back