The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

he was such a good user

almost as good as icemario

we as a community will miss you star. you were truly a great part of our community, so it's sad to see someone go like this. farewell, stargazing. you were a great friend.

From tomorrow until next Wednesday/Thursday, I'll be on vacation in Virginia. I may be on, but probably very infrequently.

Going to Silverstone this weekend, so whilst I'll be on for a couple more hours, after that I won't be back until late Sunday (GMT)

One more week until I'm gone entirely for a week.

I'm going to summer camp in the middle of nowhere and they don't allow electronic devices, so no access to here. Yay.

Enjoy summer camp. We'll miss you! (that part with no electronics really sucks :( ) When you come back let's have a celebratory game of Apples to Apples lol.

So the good news is I'm back home. Bad news is the internet's down and the company can't come to fix it until Sunday. So thanks to that, I'll probably be here very infrequently for 3 days.

ThePeachinator said:
Enjoy summer camp. We'll miss you! (that part with no electronics really sucks :( ) When you come back let's have a celebratory game of Apples to Apples lol.

Thanks Peachinator! Lack of electronics is the only thing I don't like about camp, but I'll enjoy it anyway.

Expect my activity time to diminish this week. I have a lot going on and either won't have access to internet or I won't have time to be online.

So lately my activity's been a bit spotty here. I haven't been able to get on here too entirely much, and I've just been overall busy with real life, especially theatre camp which has been taking up a lot of my time this summer. (YOU try leading a group of 3rd through 5th graders at a camp, as fun as they were to work with, they don't listen at ALL)

But next week (aka week of the 18th) I won't really be here at all, maybe popping on here once or twice but that's about it. I'll be on vacation in Minnesota. (This is also why I dropped out of the MK7 tournament) I leave really early on Monday and won't be back until sometime on Friday

And over this last week, I've been stressed out by and overworked myself on a number of things (theatre camp, fixing my art contest entry, SIF events, etc.) so I probably deserve a break by now.

I'm back home. Had to wake up at 3:30, though I'm not too tired right now.

Back