The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

have a swood break threek

I'm going to Maine in a couple weeks and the internet absolutely sucks there. Therefore, I won't be on much, if at all.

maine is the official puffin land, though i'm not sure if you'll be close enough to see puffins

Baby Luigi said:
maine is the official puffin land, though i'm not sure if you'll be close enough to see puffins

Stetson is literally nowhere near any puffin habitats, so I think you're right.

Maybe I should convince Uncle Jon to take me to see some though.

Generally speaking I've totally vanished as of late, as some people might have noticed.

I have my final exams going on for the next month, it's possible I could resurface the week after the next because of potential downtime but besides that, I'm probably not going to be here until after my last one, which is on June 22nd.

Farewell for now.

F-777 said:
I'm going to Maine in a couple weeks and the internet absolutely sucks there. Therefore, I won't be on much, if at all.

Regarding this, the exact dates are May 27-31.

My exams finished so I might actually kind of post again. I might start playing mafia again too, but my mental health has been a bit fragile recently so we will see.

I haven't been active over the past couple months thanks to moving shenanigans. It will probably be a couple more months before I am somewhat active again once more.

Ayy, just popping in to find Overwatch players. Thanks for all the well wishes from earlier everyone. :)

I'm back.

Even though I never announced I left (Because I didn't get the chance), I'm back after a month. I haven't been active because I have had school assessments to do, I've gotten sick, along with other things.

The Haunted Hotel will resume in good time. The assessments have breached into a cool of period for about two and a half months, and hopefully my studying will nab me some decent grades. With this fact considered I'll be on here and the wiki considerably more often.

I know for a fact that this community is a very understanding group and for those who have been reading The Haunted Hotel, I am extremely grateful for your level of patience.

Thanks Guys!!!

Back