The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Magikrazy said:
*in Winston's voice* Hi there.
Join me in Overwatch themeables

can i be genji

So uh, hi from Maine.

The internet here stinks, just as promised. I haven't been on my computer all weekend, so since I am now, I'm checking in. I started working on custom MKW tracks again, so if anyone wants to help me out, shoot me a PM. Anyway, I still haven't had lobster and I still haven't seen puffins, but I have played dominos with Uncle Ron and Aunt Charlene. I also took a couple naps, something I usually don't do. I saw the last two episodes of 500 Questions, so I could tell you what happened if you want.

Uncle Jon put in the dock yesterday, so I went for a swim, especially after I fell into the lake from the dock tire.

In essence, it's been fun so far. I'm here for two more days, so keep an eye out for me.

I haven't been on for a while, this is because my laptop broke and really, my only way of acessing this place now is the Wii U browser which kind of sucks. I'll be around sometimes but my activity will drop signifigantly until I can get it repaired or get a new one, which probably won't be until around the end of June.

im back

after some rather dissatisfied chocies in my personality, a new disorder, and... walkazoo i left and made changes in my life to be a more positive being, i hope i dont have to leave again, and i hope i dont cause trouble anymore, i dont ask for forgiveness this time, but ill prove it i have become a sociable and upbeat person, thanks for holding out for me and all the support when i was here.

Yay I was wondering where you were :D

D.Va said:
Hinoka said:
D.Va said:
Ayy, just popping in to find Overwatch players. Thanks for all the well wishes from earlier everyone. :)

fix your avatar
What's wrong with it?
Oh right because SMF does that weird stretchy thing with URL-linked avatars (wasn't noticeable on my phone)

Wb Zae! (Play Overwatch) 8)

Zae Eildus said:
im back

after some rather dissatisfied chocies in my personality, a new disorder, and... walkazoo i left and made changes in my life to be a more positive being, i hope i dont have to leave again, and i hope i dont cause trouble anymore, i dont ask for forgiveness this time, but ill prove it i have become a sociable and upbeat person, thanks for holding out for me and all the support when i was here.

hi

Back