The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Shy​ Guy said:
Hey guys, guess who finally came back from the grave?
welcome back, smalls

Myrmidon NSY said:
good to see you back shy guy
thanks man
Magikrazy said:
oh wow its been a while

hey shy guy
oh hey magikrazy

nice to see you
Well-Balanced Breakfast said:
welcome back, smalls
funny to hear that considering that you are only a couple inches taller than me

still, good to see you man
Nyrie said:
oh it's you
hi!!
don't really know if i remember you or not, but thanks

Do I remember you? You might remember me as Gonzales. That ring any bells?

Shy​ Guy said:
welcome back, smalls
funny to hear that considering that you are only a couple inches taller than me

still, good to see you man
those few inches make all the difference :diddy:

also thanks

Shy​ Guy said:
Nyrie said:
oh it's you
hi!!
nyrie = nysic. she also identifies as a lady now by the way. (same for glitchy and smasher (though the latter never particularly announced it she has told me) if you see them. stargazing also identifies as a male.)

as for other things that have happened over the time you've been gone, there's a like system now (though you evidently already know about that), ask threads were moved to their own board, walkazo died (see this thread for more information on that), mcd is a moderator, some users joined and some retired or vanished. other than that i'd say everything is mostly the same.

hey shy guy, i didn't know you were missing, but welcome back

i didn't know mostly because i get confused with all the other users who have a shy guy-themed profiles

smasher (though the latter never particularly announced it she has told me)
Did Smasher say it was ok for you to tell everyone this? That could have been something they weren't comfortable with sharing just yet.

Magikrazy said:
smasher (though the latter never particularly announced it she has told me)
Did Smasher say it was ok for you to tell everyone this? That could have been something they weren't comfortable with sharing just yet.
i think so, i believe it was just that she never tried to make a big deal out of it

of course, if it is an issue tell me so and i'll redact it

Welcome back, Shy Guy! I didn't know you'd be back here so soon. :)

Magikrazy said:
That could have been something they weren't comfortable with sharing just yet.
it's on her profile and everyone started using her correct pronouns so i'm assuming it's fine. however, i don't speak for her and this might be thread derailment so i'll say nothing further.

welcome back, shy guy!

those few inches make all the difference :diddy:
you keep telling yourself that smalls :yoshi:
Shy​ Guy said:
Nyrie said:
oh it's you
hi!!
nyrie = nysic. she also identifies as a lady now by the way. (same for glitchy and smasher (though the latter never particularly announced it she has told me) if you see them. stargazing also identifies as a male.)

as for other things that have happened over the time you've been gone, there's a like system now (though you evidently already know about that), ask threads were moved to their own board, walkazo died (see this thread for more information on that), mcd is a moderator, some users joined and some retired or vanished. other than that i'd say everything is mostly the same.
i actually heard about almost all of this except the stuff about nysic, glitchy, smasher, stargazing, and mcd.

also don't know if smasher is happy about you saying this
Midna said:
Shy​ Guy said:
Hey guys, guess who finally came back from the grave?

good, good.
yes, excellent. everything is going to plan. :evilgrin:

i have no issues with people here knowing the gender i identify as

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm back. Don't expect me to actually stay active because for some reason I keep leaving then coming back, but for now I have returned.

So apparently the internet in Conway isn't as dumpy as I thought it would be, so I'll be on in the mornings before the conference.

Also wb RedShell.

To tack on to my laptop charger not working my Wii U Gamepad charger has also crapped out on me. All I have to browse on now are my phone and 3DS, neither of which do a very good job at it. Expect me to be pretty much inactive until the new laptop charger comes or my Wii U Gamepad charger magically starts working again.

edit: Okay it actually did just start working again. It not working for a bit means it's obviously showing signs of wear though. If I ever actually do go missing between now and then just redirect to here for the most likely reason.

Honoka Kosaka said:
To tack on to my laptop charger not working my Wii U Gamepad charger has also crapped out on me. All I have to browse on now are my phone and 3DS, neither of which do a very good job at it. Expect me to be pretty much inactive until the new laptop charger comes or my Wii U Gamepad charger magically starts working again.

edit: Okay it actually did just start working again. It not working for a bit means it's obviously showing signs of wear though. If I ever actually do go missing between now and then just redirect to here for the most likely reason.

Funny you should say about your Wii U, mine has stopped letting me press buttons/touch the screen. That and I can't charge it.

My tired ass is going on vacation for a week. I'm taking my laptop but I'm not going to be using it much. Leaving tomorrow morning and coming back next Sunday. I'm going here.

Catch you guys later. 8)

Back