The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Zinc Lablanc II said:
The fuck? Do they seriously force people to do that? No choice whatsoever? That's major bullshit.
She wouldn't be going if she had a choice, would she?

See you in 3 months. I hope you're actually able to use your phone on the weekends like they say, so we can PM or Skype (chat or video/voice) each other.

I will really, really miss you, and when you get back, I'll have a surprise for you. :)

bye Dais, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. I look forward to your safe return.

It seems everyone can read that article except DF. I have to explain like that: "You go there, sleep with a bunch of people, train, basically just like Eren, Armin and Mikasa"

Then he got it.

Well, let's just all be glad that the time this goes on for has been reduced to three months. I'll miss you and your art, smg2daisy. See you in february.

Leafeon said:
It seems everyone can read that article except DF. I have to explain like that: "You go there, sleep with a bunch of people, train, basically just like Eren, Armin and Mikasa"

Then he got it.

Of course there are Titans in Malaysia!

That would explain why that plane disappeared...

I think I'm going to take a short break from the Mario Boards until my Christmas break on the 19th and maybe on the weekend, since this week has been really busy and I expect next week to be even more busy. So see you on maybe the weekend and in 9 days. Also, I hope you return safe in 3 months Smg2daisy.

EDIT: Well thankfully, I'm not too busy tonight so I can post.

Well, the only thing I can say is at least it isn't two years like they orginally planned. But, it's nice to see that you can be here sometimes.

Smg2Daisy: "You see, this place have something like 300 people
I am a leader of 22 people
There are people who screwed up the rules, and after supper the comander asked all dorm leaders to come out to in front of the canteen hall
After I did that, he punished all the others pumping
If you know what that means"
Me: "no I don't
what does it mean?"
Smg2Daisy: "You know push up exercise?"
Me: "oh yeah, I do"
Smg2Daisy: "That."
Me: "oh, so everyone had to do it?"
Smg2Daisy: "Except me and other dorm leaders.
When they push up everytime, the comander will ask: "Will you all obey the leaders orders?" They have to respond everytime and the comander kept doing that for twenty times
Imagine if you are the one who saw the new friends you met get punished, that's over three hundred people in front of you, do that in the canteen..
I felt bad."

Back