The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Magikrazy said:
youre in the military?
it sounds like what i have heard a day in the military (or rather, boot camp) is like

Magikrazy said:
youre in the military?
I think it's military training because I don't think they have enough volunteers in Malaysia. I can't remember. But, all I know is that she wants to come home, really badly.

that's what conscription is, yeah

afaik malaysia isn't at war with anyone so there isn't any fighting to be done, but they still have a military

Glaceon said:
Leafeon said:
Yes, and in my dorm 23 people are sharing five plugs for phone charging
:(
Aren't you allowed to use or bring one of those plug extensions?
I doubt it. If she wasn't able to bring her 3DS, a plug extension is probably out of the question because of how big the charger is.

IcicleRain said:
yeah, it's sort of like compulsory training
as far as I can tell they don't actually fight or anything
yeah I think so too

are you actually despising this because it sounds like you really are

She's being forced to do it as well.

The Malaysian military need to get their act together.

Not sure why I'm here. And I'm probably going to disappear again after sending this. But I'm not dead. I don't think anyone would remember me anyway. But not dead.

Leafeon said:
I am back folks!

… until Sunday, aka tommorow.
I can only use my phone weekends, if someone in here did hit, maybe no phone for the week. Life in here is horrifying.
damn good luck dude
thats some straight up garbage about forcing you to do that (being in the military i mean)

schmutz said:
Not sure why I'm here. And I'm probably going to disappear again after sending this. But I'm not dead. I don't think anyone would remember me anyway. But not dead.

i vaguely remember you
are you the person with a wooper that had a monocle

good luck Smg2Daisy, hope everything turns out ok

Back