The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Lumastar said:
New Super Mario said:
I'll be even more inactive starting the 19th with Christmas break and all.
How?
He'll probably be busy playing with his presents.

welp my sister is telling my parents that i've been getting on here as I type this

i'mm fucked and bye

wha what

dude this sucks, i hope ill see you again ugh this blows, but good luck

Kotori Minami said:
welp my sister is telling my parents that i've been getting on here as I type this

i'mm fucked and bye
what aw

i'll miss you, hopefully you'll be able to get on soon

'k I just barely them to let me make one last post. i'm going are going to be really tightly monitored from now on so I will not be on here again for quite a long time after this. possibly until I move out and live on my own. @Zae and Star: thanks. on a side note i've already had to delete everyone on here from my 3DS friend list so srry for disappearing from ya'll's lists. You people are very awesome and it was a pleasure knowing you guys, farewell.

Kotori Minami said:
'k I just barely them to let me make one last post. i'm going are going to be really tightly monitored from now on so I will not be on here again for quite a long time after this. possibly until I move out and live on my own. @Zae and Star: thanks. on a side note i've already had to delete everyone on here from my 3DS friend list so srry for disappearing from ya'll's lists. You people are very awesome and it was a pleasure knowing you guys, farewell.
;_; bye

Kotori Minami said:
Bye. I really enjoyed getting to know you, and hopefully you can return one day.

Best wishes, B45!

So long, Neptune Jr.! You're with your Poppa Neptune now. :'(

I'll be at a wedding tomorrow, so I'll be gone that day.

DAMN YOU REAL LIFE

GIVE ME BACK MY USSEEEEERRRRSSSS ;-;

I'll see you around, everyone.

By the way, I am not leaving, in fact, i'm becoming more active due to Christmas Break.

Kotori Minami said:
godspeed

see you when you reach college

Kotori Minami said:

Wow, your parents make us sound like we're spawn of satan. I hope everything works out and I hope to see you around again, so au revoir.

Kotori Minami said:

meh

Claus said:
Wow, your parents make us sound like we're spawn of satan.

That's what parents like to think appearently.

Kotori Minami said:

i know you probably wont be able to read this but i wanna say its been great having you here and i wish you the best of luck with everything you do in the future

Kotori Minami said:

i'mm fucked and bye

Nooooooo ;_;

Well best of the luck for the future dude. You're one of my favourite people here so I'll definitely miss you :<

Kotori Minami said:
;_;7 we'll always remember you man

Good grief that was sudden.

It was awesome to know you and take care, hoping you return in the future because I'll really miss you.

holy shit bye b45 T_T

you will be missed

so im gonna be gone for a week or so while i'm traveling to texas so see you guys soon

Good by B45 and I hope your sister get's karma'd for ratting out a wonderful person like you.

Back