The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Glowsquid said:
Never leave me again, GBA. We're destined to find the secret gold nose of Goro Abe and convince Nintendo to fund a new WarioWare... together!

Boomugi Kotospooky said:
i wouldn't object to having more uc gundams on the wiki
EGXMgpL.png

tumblr_ndaz2bnsvF1r7tueno1_400.jpg

it'sa me, gmario

Boomugi Kotospooky said:
it'sa me, gmario

somehow I think the Turn A would've been the better choice for a moustached mech

so I only just realised how far behind I am on the studying for these exams next week
I might give up and be more active but I'm going to try and study hard so my activeness will probably decrease

also I got the master chief collection today so yeah there's that

You know what? I think I'm just going to go forever. I'm not that interested in the forum anymore, and I bet no one would even care or notice anyways. Yeah, I'm just gonna go to my DA and Tumblr, so goodbye to you all.

Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
You know what? I think I'm just going to go forever. I'm not that interested in the forum anymore, and I bet no one would even care or notice anyways. Yeah, I'm just gonna go to my DA and Tumblr, so goodbye to you all.
Nooo, don't go! :'(

:<

DF, if Chiflis von Nokonoko comes back, lock her in a cage so that she can't leave again.

You beating yourself up and being inconsiderate of someones feelings, yeah id rather talk to you about that, but oh well i guess.

See ya.

Will you stay in the wiki?

It was nice having you on this forum, but if you want to leave, you can.

ill be away all new year due to skiing, hopefully i will i wifi

Back