The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Dr. Murder said:
Thanks. I figured out as much when I actually go to the place. Darn Plymouth. Wettest place in the whole kingdom.
WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY HERE, ARE YOU?!

Dr. Murder said:
War Doctor said:
Dr. Murder said:
Thanks. I figured out as much when I actually go to the place. Darn Plymouth. Wettest place in the whole kingdom.
WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY HERE, ARE YOU?!

No, I pop in from time to time (usually Summer, or Autumn). Why?

if you were here, I'd have to get a shotgun to protect myself.

Dr. Murder said:
GYAAAAAAAH!

Thank god I only go there for two weeks every year... to visit my grandparents...

starting to wonder if im the only person here that has a good family.

Fighter Zae said:
Dr. Murder said:
GYAAAAAAAH!

Thank god I only go there for two weeks every year... to visit my grandparents...

starting to wonder if im the only person here that has a good family.

I have one too, but I was told off for saying it last time.

We only talk about the bad things our families do. Either because we're not fishing for the 'your parents suck' comments as we do when we talk about the bad shit they do or because we think it should be normal for our parents to do good things for their children.

When we talk about the bad, we get sympathy. When we talk about the good, they get praised.

Not saying that doing this is bad, it's just how I see it.

I'm not really that close with my family. My older brother still pops in every few days but we don't talk barely at all. My oldest sister and I never got along and still don't. My older sister (younger than the oldest sister) and I get along kind of well but we don't talk much. I kind of feel awkward around my dad, because I'm not the football lover he probably wants me to be. I can talk to my mum but she's always angry about stupid shit so I don't really like trying for too long and sometimes I just tell her I don't feel like talking at all and will keep to myself for the day.

They're a good family but I'm just sort of the silent one among us that cracks a joke occasionally then leaves before they say something that pisses me off. My bedroom is like a safe zone.

Michell said:
I love my family, but most of them try to run my life which pisses me of
same here

Michell said:
I can't go to any event or party or anything without being bashed for being atheist
this has already happened to me twice this week

but this is getting off topic so i'll say no more here

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my random disappearance.

However...this does not mean my random disappearance is over.

Sorry, not sure when my activity will return either. >.>

Back