The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I really want to go to Venezuela, although admiralty pretty much because FireEeve lives there too.

Also, I admire that you are actually doing something. I assume that most people would do nothing. Heck, I would be one of those people to do nothing because of my apathy.

Dracomon said:
I really want to go to Venezuela, although admiralty pretty much because FireEeve lives there too.

Also, I admire that you are actually doing something. I assume that most people would do nothing. Heck, I would be one of those people to do nothing because of my apathy.

Trust me, it was very hard for me to make the decision to finally go out. I was too afraid of losing my life or having my face disfigured by a bullet or something like that, but then I thought "I am a student, and there are other students out there facing the government and I'm just here... I have to do something". If I don't do anything, in the future, when my kids read about this in a history book, I won't be able to tell them that I helped freeing the country for them.

Put what I've got in your sig in support of Anser.

Drift said:

OMG... Thank you so much :'( I actually got teary-eyed with this.... It really means a lot to me, seeing how you care not only about me, but about my country. I'll always remember this. Thank you very much X'''O

Fighter Zae said:
that yellow text is painful on my eyes though.

Not only that, but it's difficult to read. Is there any other color on the forum that is similar to yellow but a little bit darker?

Also, thanks once again for bothering, guys :') You don't know how much it means to me.

I know I'm late, but I support you, too, Anser, and I wish you luck. You're doing the right thing, and I hope it all goes well. Good luck, Anser, and just know, we are here for you.

Wow, thank you so, so, so, so much guys!!!! I'll never be able to thank you enough for your support! Thank you very much!! God bless you all, I'll never forget what you guys are doing for my country :') You're all invited to celebrate with me when this dictatorship is finally over! Nicolás Maduro shall fall!

Last night, a journalist from the US who works for CNN, called Fernando del Rincón, interviewed one of the government's main members, called Elías Jaua, and Jaua lied until he could no more. He told the journalist that the killings and violent manifestations were made by the students. We're NOT the murderers! We are BEING murdered and attacked by THEM! We always protest peacefully until THEY come and start throwing stones and bombs at us! It enraged me so much that today I want to take the streets like I've never wanted. How can he lie to the world like that and blame us students, who only want peace and a good country to live in?!

And with that, I'm off for today's manifestation, so I hope I get to see you guys again tonight! Bless you all, and once more, THANKS!!

oof.... I might have to post allot more often here soon! I love this place! anywhay, I'm back for the spur of the moment, because I found about the schedule for that mario kart race were having tomorrow! I really wanna post here as much as possible, but when I'm not here, just know that I'm most likely busy with life (school in general) But I'll try to post as much as possible! (this will be easiest in the summer!) :)

Anser said:
Drift said:

OMG... Thank you so much :'( I actually got teary-eyed with this.... It really means a lot to me, seeing how you care not only about me, but about my country. I'll always remember this. Thank you very much X'''O
I did it because seeing news of a revolution/movement is one thing, but being in direct contact with/knowing someone who's a part of it is way different.

Anser said:

I used to be on another forum when a Venezualan user recapped the insanity that happened after Maduro got elected, but I had little idea the situation degenerated this much in the past few months. Stay safe.

You know, I actually told my mom about a lot of the stuff that went on here, so she knows how some of you guys have been treating me, and she pretty much wants me to get off of this place...You can still find me elsewhere (she's not taking my internet away), but I just thought I'd make this last post to say "goodbye".

Please don't send me messages here or anything. You won't get a response anyways.

So, yeah, bye.

Rin Kagamine said:
You know, I actually told my mom about a lot of the stuff that went on here, so she knows how some of you guys have been treating me, and she pretty much wants me to get off of this place...You can still find me elsewhere (she's not taking my internet away), but I just thought I'd make this last post to say "goodbye".

Please don't send me messages here or anything. You won't get a response anyways.

So, yeah, bye.
See you tommorow then.
(But seriously, hope to see you again sometime D: )

Back