The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

SuperMario25 said:
I've said this many times before,but I'm back,I haven't forgotten about this place,I've just been so busy,but I'm gonna try and be on this site as much as I can
Welcome back The 25th SuperMario on this forum(?) :posh:

Well there's a lot less smoke and no pieces of ash in the air. The fire is still there, but I don't think it's heading my way now so I should be safe. The town near us had to evacuate because someone had died and it was getting really god damn close.

Who am I?
Can I condemn this man to slavery?
Pretend I do not see his agony?
This innocent who bears my face,
Who goes to judgment in my place?
Who am I?
Can I conceal myself forevermore?
Pretend I'm not the man I was before?
And must my name until I die
be no more than an alibi?
Must I lie?
How can I ever face my fellow men?
How can I ever face myself again?
My soul belongs to God I know
I made that bargain long ago
He gave me hope when hope was gone,
He gave me strength to journey on...
Who am I?
Who am I? I'm Jean Valjean!
And so Javert, you see it's true,
that man bears no more guilt than you!
Who am I?
24601!

this was one of the songs they got right in the theatrical version

because they didn't keep the camera in one place the whole time

Crackin355 said:
Well there's a lot less smoke and no pieces of ash in the air. The fire is still there, but I don't think it's heading my way now so I should be safe. The town near us had to evacuate because someone had died and it was getting really god dang close.
oh no :(

I haven't been feeling well, and that means while I may be at home, my parents have restricted my computer time until I get caught up on school work
so I may not be on much this next week

I think I'm back, I think
I am for now, and next week I'll barely have any exams so I'll be online probably a lot next week, this week maybe less then normal

I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these damn distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these damn distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(
Sorry to hear that.

If you come back I'd recommend limiting your computer time to 1-3 hours a day if you think you're addicted.

Decade of Luigi said:
>posts a sad goodbye
>uses a smiley

I am not going to be on for an unknown amount of time so bye for now

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope things get better.

Back