The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

So, on Tuesday and Wednesday I wasn't on because I was grounded. Thursday afternoon I got ungrounded. So if you're wondering why I was gone for two days, that's why,

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these dang distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(

really sorry to hear that, hope everything works out ok for you

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these dang distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(
...very sorry to hear that. Best of luck in real life.

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these damn distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(
good bye man, hope you get to feel better and good luck irl

i'm not going away but there's a small possibility the power at my house will go out within the next 36 hours so if disappear for a few days y'all know happened

Decade of Luigi said:
I'm gone now. My life has no meaning, and stupid video games just ruined it. I'm sorry but if I return, please remind me that this place, and the whole internet, is bad for me. I think i just lost the one thing that i cared about most because of all these damn distractions, just... bye, i have more important things to do, like figure out how to keep living my life. This place will only hinder that, so I'm sorry, bye. :'(

Sorry to hear that man, Good luck to you and anything you plan on doing in the future.

I'm going to go knock on virus' door and give him a good swift kick between the legs.

Anna said:
Don't want to talk about it.
Really don't see how you could talk about it to be honest. Rather simple matter, really. I mean, you got a virus on your PC, that's the story right there. Goodbye anyway, see you when you get back.

the only discussion would be where it came from
which I have learned the hard way not to ask

So it seems that all hell is breaking loose with the weather, which means that my power could be cut at any momen-

Nah, just messing. Still, it could happen, so just to warn you that I might not be returning for a week or two. Just a heads up, in case something happens.

War Doctor said:
So it seems that all hell is breaking loose with the weather, which means that my power could be cut at any momen-

Nah, just messing. Still, it could happen, so just to warn you that I might not be returning for a week or two. Just a heads up, in case something happens.
Same

Large amounts or rain and high winds, parts of Somerset have been flooded for 2 months now

Back