The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Bye Rocker! Break a leg on that play!
I'm not paying for your hospital bill when you do.

Whoooo My tests are in two days :eek: Gonna be inactive those days, if you see me here during those days, don't hesitate reminding me about them tests.

Just to let you know, i'm going to Massachusetts on the 19th, i don't know if my mom is going to bring her computer or not, if she doesn't i will probally be inactive.

Lynx Canadensis said:
Just to let you know, i'm going to Massachusetts on the 19th, i don't know if my mom is going to bring her computer or not, if she doesn't i will probally be inactive.
Wait, don't you live in Massachusetts? (the whole Worcester fad)

Colress said:
I'm going away on December 25 and coming back the next day.
/obvious

How DARE you

I'll probably still check this place in the morning. Christmas doesn't really excite me anymore. I'm pretty apathetic about things nowadays, even my birthday is just as special as any other random day; not at all.

I won't be on for Christmas as on Christmas day I am going around my grandmas and she doesn't have wi-fi...

Driftmas said:
Lynx Canadensis said:
Wait, don't you live in Massachusetts? (the whole Worcester fad)
No, i'm just a fan of it.

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Colress said:
I'm going away on December 25 and coming back the next day.
/obvious
I'll probably still check this place in the morning. Christmas doesn't really excite me anymore. I'm pretty apathetic about things nowadays, even my birthday is just as special as any other random day; not at all.

This.

there's a good chance that we may lose our electricity at some point this week.

so if I disappear for a few days, that's why.

...I think you all expected my return.

Len Kagamine said:

To be honest it's a challenge for me to since I didn't notice your leaving post. :dk:
I really didn't, but still, good to see you've returned and welcome back.

Len Kagamine said:

welcome back miss, hopefully things are going a little smoother this time around for you.

Back