The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Len Kagamine said:
I know it was technically double posting even though I deleted my post. But I have a reason for it.

So, I think I might be leaving again. If I do, it's probably going to be permanent.
I know you guys say I've improved, and right know I agree. But I've noticed the last time(s) I left, I was better. Then it just started going downhill. It seems too true to me that it may happen again.
The weird thing is, I seem to do better on forums and stuff that have more of my main interests.
So, I think I might go crawl back into my hole and retire to Smule once again. I have reasons for it;
A) I'm now used to the format on there better.
B) Most of my friends there are closer to my age. The oldest one that I frequently talk to is 15. The rest are 11-14, where my age averages.
C) My friends on there don't, seemingly to me, correct me for little mistakes on here.
D) My friends actually like to roleplay too, so I can roleplay with people I know.
E) Most of them either like Vocaloid, anime, or both. Some of my friends introduced me to new animes.
F) I can actually sing and some people say I sound kind of like a lower-pitched Len, and say I sing really good. And I can sing Vocaloid songs.
Therefore, that's probably where I'm going to be from now on. I'll still lurk on my own forum, but as it's dead, I probably won't bother doing that very often.
So, this is probably goodbye, even though I just recently came back.

Sayōnara,

~Rin Kagamine
Nightmare Moon said:
back

he didn't maka it

i'd rather not say anything else right now
Sorry to hear those. Bye Rin/Len.

My condolences, Shadowshy. I'm very sorry to hear about that.

Len Kagamine said:
I know it was technically double posting even though I deleted my post. But I have a reason for it.

So, I think I might be leaving again. If I do, it's probably going to be permanent.
I know you guys say I've improved, and right know I agree. But I've noticed the last time(s) I left, I was better. Then it just started going downhill. It seems too true to me that it may happen again.
The weird thing is, I seem to do better on forums and stuff that have more of my main interests.
So, I think I might go crawl back into my hole and retire to Smule once again. I have reasons for it;
B) Most of my friends there are closer to my age. The oldest one that I frequently talk to is 15. The rest are 11-14, where my age averages.
C) My friends on there don't, seemingly to me, correct me for little mistakes on here.
D) My friends actually like to roleplay too, so I can roleplay with people I know.
E) Most of them either like Vocaloid, anime, or both. Some of my friends introduced me to new animes.
F) I can actually sing and some people say I sound kind of like a lower-pitched Len, and say I sing really good. And I can sing Vocaloid songs.
Therefore, that's probably where I'm going to be from now on. I'll still lurk on my own forum, but as it's dead, I probably won't bother doing that very often.

Sayōnara,

~Rin Kagamine

I'm not sure how one 'does better' on different forums but if that's how you feel that's fine.

Goodbye until you return

oh god shadowshy
so sorry to hear about that, I've gone through it too, but it gets better.

Len Kagamine said:

Sayōnara,

~Rin Kagamine

noooooooooooo come back

well uh hope all goes well, be safe!

i'm really sorry to hear about your loss, shadowshy. if there's anything i can do to help you, please tell me

Zae said:
well after a rather stressful week im back.

Good for now i suppose.

hi zae, it's good to see you again

Len Kagamine said:

Sayōnara,

~Rin Kagamine

:(
you only just came back and now you're gone again before i've even had a chance to talk to you
well, if that's what you think is best, then there's not really much i can do to stop you. have fun with your friends, rin

The Offical Leaving Thread

I'm Leaving

Ever Since The SMBP (super mario boards police) Deleted My Threads, I Felt, Like To Leave. The SMBP Consists Of:
Princess Twilight: Despite The Fact That Her Avatar AND Picture At The Bottom Are Based On TWILIGHT SPARKLE, She/He Hates Me, Even Though I Made A CROSSOVER. She Still Hated It...
Any Other People Who Hate My Threads

But If You Apologize, I'll Come Back.

And So, I'm Leaving The Boards, Logging Out, And Good Bye.

Re: The Offical Leaving Thread

So, just a notice, there is the I'm Going Away/Coming Back thread for this. But either way, Sorry i guess. I mean, if you posted normally, i'd be ok, and heck, i'd even be ok with posts you make like before being in Mindless Junk. Anyways, bye FF30

merged

Fireflower30 said:
I'm Leaving

Ever Since The SMBP (super mario boards police) Deleted My Threads, I Felt, Like To Leave. The SMBP Consists Of:
Princess Twilight: Despite The Fact That Her Avatar AND Picture At The Bottom Are Based On TWILIGHT SPARKLE, She/He Hates Me, Even Though I Made A CROSSOVER. She Still Hated It...

if you're going away from the boards forever, how will you know if we've apologized or not?

also are you referring to sonicmario? he's not a mod.

Fireflower30 said:
I'm Leaving

Your threads aren't getting locked because people hate you. Now, please don't take offense to what I'm about to say.

Your threads are getting locked because they're incoherent messes. You keep double posting and saying stupid crap and acting like you have pony powers. Saying stuff like "hunt you down with derpy powers" or "unleash a megazord on you" make you sound like an immature seven year old. You also were insulting users, albeit very poorly.

Is is not meant to insult you, but this is the honest truth.

Pit said:
Whoops, here I am again! After some months! Again.
It's substantially hard to stay active on forums for some reason.
Even though we haven't met yet, Welcome Back, Pit!

Phoenix Wright said:

Thanks, pal! Honestly, I don't really blame anyone for not knowing who I am anymore, seeing as I've been on and off like a light for years!
I'll just have to push myself harder to stay on, huh?

Pit said:
Phoenix Wright said:

Thanks, pal! Honestly, I don't really blame anyone for not knowing who I am anymore, seeing as I've been on and off like a light for years!
I'll just have to push myself harder to stay on, huh?
Trust me, it happens to everyone. Kind of exept me. I've only been gone for like 3 days. This shows i really don't have a life. But that's just me having nothing better to do.

Back