The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back Riri and everybody else who has returned.

Yeah, so real life things came up and I'll be inactive again. So, sorry about that. It's real life.

Mostly mom. She's been nagging me about being on a forum (aka this one) where most of the users are a significant bit older than me. She's protective over this stuff, and said if I don't get off of here, I'll lose my phone and iPod, meaning all internet contact.

I partly disagree, but mostly agree with her. A lot of the stuff on here is a bit "mature" for me. :P

So, bye guys.

~Rin/Len

show of hands, who saw this coming?

kurtraisinghand.gif

no, but seriously, it sucks that you have to keep leaving and coming back. Perhaps you should consider going on indefinite hiatus alert, since it could be a while until your mum trusts you enough by yourself. Either way, try your best to come back on every now and then, and we'll see you whenever, I guess. I'll miss you.

Len Kagamine said:
Yeah, so real life things came up and I'll be inactive again. So, sorry about that. It's real life.

Mostly mom. She's been nagging me about being on a forum (aka this one) where most of the users are a significant bit older than me. She's protective over this stuff, and said if I don't get off of here, I'll lose my phone and iPod, meaning all internet contact.

I partly disagree, but mostly agree with her. A lot of the stuff on here is a bit "mature" for me. :P

So, bye guys.

~Rin/Len
I have a solution
a) we open a family friendly section in mindless junk
b) come to this site, its based around a childrens video game and any mature or rude comments are immediately and swiftly punished, not even any 911 jokes are allowed http://w11.zetaboards.com/Gaia/index/
c) we can all talk on your site (and keep it family friendly of course)

on another note, should we call you Meiko now?

Well, I did have to lie a little bit, but I did convince her to let me stay.

Which is good. I was so bored.

I currently have my online satus hidden, and I'm probably keeping it that way.

Also, you don't have to call me Meiko. I'm going back to either a Rin theme or a Len theme soon, most likely Len, because I have a theme idea in mind...

I forgot to say that I'm now away skiing. There is WiFi here so I may check in once a day.

Skiing while posting on a forum is rather dangerous. Seriously, though, have fun.

...I give you five seconds to announce you're leaving again xp

@Drift; I'm leaving. <-- Jk

I hopefully won't have to leave again. Hopefully.

The only reason that could happen sooner than a few years is too much stress or a trip to the mental hospital.
Hopefully that won't happen.

I'M BACK BITCHES.

I popped up at some point last week to play some BGO, and i've talked with BMB a bit over pm (utdwt related though) but now I'm back for good.

Woo! Play went well, opening night was a bit of a mess, but we fixed our problems and our friday performance was great. Yesterday's performance was pretty good too, but the audience was pretty small. Also cast party was last night. Which was pretty fucking great.

But now its all over, and i'm back. BMB, i'll get you your utdwt stuff soon, i promise. >.>

Welcome back, Rocker. ^_^

Have fun skiing, NSY. ^_^

Kimberly Hart said:
I'M BACK BITCHES.

I popped up at some point last week to play some BGO, and i've talked with BMB a bit over pm (utdwt related though) but now I'm back for good.

Woo! Play went well, opening night was a bit of a mess, but we fixed our problems and our friday performance was great. Yesterday's performance was pretty good too, but the audience was pretty small. Also cast party was last night. Which was pretty fucking great.

But now its all over, and i'm back. BMB, i'll get you your utdwt stuff soon, i promise. >.>
Hey Rocker. Congrats in the play.

Ah yes. I remember my first cast party. There was potato gun and silly string warfare. No one was spared. Not even the two people making out on the hammock. We threw potatoes at them.

Kimberly Hart said:
I'M BACK BITCHES.

*falls from the ceiling, lands on rocker and kisses*

DONT LEAVE DONT EVER LEAVE AGAIN

My sig pretty much explains it all. *points to signature* It's all the truth. All of it.

So, yeah, I'll try to work out my "problems" and come back as soon as I can.

Bye again.

Back