The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back, Pit!

I'm leaving, gonna be back in a few minutes so bye.

Re: The Offical Leaving Thread

Fireflower30 said:
I'm Leaving

Ever Since The SMBP (super mario boards police) Deleted My Threads, I Felt, Like To Leave. The SMBP Consists Of:
Princess Twilight: Despite The Fact That Her Avatar AND Picture At The Bottom Are Based On TWILIGHT SPARKLE, She/He Hates Me, Even Though I Made A CROSSOVER. She Still Hated It...
Any Other People Who Hate My Threads

But If You Apologize, I'll Come Back.

And So, I'm Leaving The Boards, Logging Out, And Good Bye.
Please don't leave :'( I love you and your ideas.

Re: The Offical Leaving Thread

Fireflower30 said:
I'm Leaving

Ever Since The SMBP (super mario boards police) Deleted My Threads, I Felt, Like To Leave. The SMBP Consists Of:
Princess Twilight: Despite The Fact That Her Avatar AND Picture At The Bottom Are Based On TWILIGHT SPARKLE, She/He Hates Me, Even Though I Made A CROSSOVER. She Still Hated It...
Any Other People Who Hate My Threads

But If You Apologize, I'll Come Back.

And So, I'm Leaving The Boards, Logging Out, And Good Bye.

Heh heh wow, I guess I missed this. But uh... I don't know if you'll actually even see this but...

1. I did not delete your threads (I am not a Mod), nor do I hate you . I thought I only posted on like one or two of your threads anyway. I missed most of your threads when they were active.
2. I'm not entitled to like every single crossover idea done with Friendship is Magic just because my avatar is a character from the show.
3. Some of your ideas included Equestria Girls, which I'm not exactly the most fond of. (I thought the movie just wasn't that great, it wasn't terrible or anything but it just doesn't capture what brought me to like the main show in the first place)

P.S. I'm a guy :P

Uh-oh, it's test period again, so you know what I'm going to do, right?

NO, I'm going to revise. A lot. So i'm going to be inactive.

Umbreon said:
I've been inactive for weeks. I'm kinda bored of Mario now and I have went to another forum.

I'll probably be inactive for a while.
but we barely talk about Mario here

December 2nd-13th i'll be gone.

I will have very little time to visit the forum because my school play is coming up, so I'll probably completely disappear. (Don't feel too left out, I won't have much free time at all)

I MIGHT show up during the weekend (Dec. 7th and 8th) or on the next wednesday (Dec. 11) because those days will be regular but most likely I'll be using the free time i get on those days to be with my irl friends/girlfriend.

So most likely after tonight, I won't see you guys for about two weeks. :/

The Further Adventures of Nick Tickle: Fairy Tale Detective

from the link said:
Everyone's favorite gumshoe is back with another thrilling adventure! Old Granny Possum is entertaining us with her slightly irregular version of "Snow White and Just the Two Very Tall Dwarves" when she's kidnapped by Bluebeard and his band of scurvy pirates! Thank goodness Nick Tickle has been hired to get her back. Can he outwit the kidnappers and save her or is she gone for good? He'll need any help he can get with this tough case - fortunately, Puss In Boots is ready to lend a paw and some lucky audience member will get the chance to help Nick question the pirates. Will Rumplestiltskin and Mrs. Stiltskin be of any help and if so, will Nick have to give them a baby? Why has the Fairy Godmother turned Cinderella into a cow? Can the evil Queen Cupcake convince the Magic Mirror that rapping is not an acceptable form of delivering royal proclamations? We can only hope.

Its a weird but hilarious play.

That's certainly... interesting.

I just finished doing A Christmas Carol at my school. It was an all school play (I go to a TK-12th grade school). I'll probably do the High School play, Little Shop of Horrors, in the spring. Soon I'm gonna do a student run "night of ten minute plays." It's something a couple seniors set up that upper school students can do. It's a bunch of short, ten minute plays that we'll be performing one night. I get wine thrown in my face and get called a ******. Fun.

Anyway, have fun with your play!

Yea, I had the same reaction when the directors told us what play we were doing.

Sounds fun ^-^ Thanks, I hope yours is fun too, whenever you end up doing those.

Back