The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

See ya later mate, come back to us soon. We'll miss ya.

So I have semi-returned. Had a killer of a week and I have literally had one hour of sleep in the last 40 of them. Anyway, if last week is anything to go by, I'm going to continue being semiactive for the rest of the semester, probably only logging in once a week or something.

If anybody wants to keep in contact outside of the forums then I'm almost always available on Skype. My username should be obvious.

fantanoice said:
So I have semi-returned. Had a killer of a week and I have literally had one hour of sleep in the last 40 of them. Anyway, if last week is anything to go by, I'm going to continue being semiactive for the rest of the semester, probably only logging in once a week or something.

If anybody wants to keep in contact outside of the forums then I'm almost always available on Skype. My username should be obvious.
FANTA
good to see you are back... sort of.
Here, have this gif as a welcome back present:
tumblr_msltue4XTf1sfkk90o1_500.gif

I'm moving for work. I won't have internet access for something like 5 days. Though I can still use my phone to come here, but so I will be less active for that period.

Cirdec said:
I'm moving for work. I won't have internet access for something like 5 days. Though I can still use my phone to come here, but so I will be less active for that period.

OK, see you in, like, 5 days, as you say.

I'll be leaving for Arizona and I'll be staying there for approximately five days. I'm not sure if I can stay in touch so I'll just say it here.

Hey there.
I guess i'm somewhat of here again. Most likely won't stay long, but you never know.

On Saturday evening/night and Sunday morning I am around my grandmas and she has no wifi so I will not be online at these times this weekend. I might be able to pop on using the 3G on my phone but I won't be on long as its kinda slow on my phone and I might end up burning my credit if I'm not careful.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
NotABannableOffense said:
Only 15 more days until I make a full return.

Prepare your anus selves.

Should we run away from you?
I believe so

Back