The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Same here, although I may be back late Saturday, it depends on how tired I am.

I'm going on a field trip to Poland to learn more about the extermination of the Jews, so I won't be online until thursday. So, until then, bye guys! :)

PrincessOfPeaches said:
I'm going on a field trip to Poland to learn more about the extermination of the Jews, so I won't be online until thursday. So, until then, bye guys! :)
Are you going to Auschwitz too? I have been there as well. Have a nice trip!

PrincessOfPeaches said:
seems like a fun trip, see ya

everyone here made that sound like a really happy thing

"I'm going to go away to learn about a mass genocidal event in the middle of wartime, with candies and cookies and pink unicorns YAY!!"

"COOL SOUNDS FUN YAY YAY WOOO"

this is what scares me. This is what scares me about this forum. I am scared. I am truly scared.

but enough parlour tricks, just remember, you're there to learn. normally, if this trip was to somewhere like a museum of math, then I'd be all like "cool, have fun, don't take it too seriously, that's hilarious" but this is serious business, so just remember to be respectful when you're learning about the stuff

safe trips, we'll see you when you get back.

Radagast the Brown said:
everyone here made that sound like a really happy thing

"I'm going to go away to learn about a mass genocidal event in the middle of wartime, with candies and cookies and pink unicorns YAY!!"

"COOL SOUNDS FUN YAY YAY WOOO"

this is what scares me. This is what scares me about this forum. I am scared. I am truly scared.

but enough parlour tricks, just remember, you're there to learn. normally, if this trip was to somewhere like a museum of math, then I'd be all like "cool, have fun, don't take it too seriously, that's hilarious" but this is serious business, so just remember to be respectful when you're learning about the stuff

safe trips, we'll see you when you get back.
World War II is a very interesting topic, probably one of my favorites. I'm actually reading a Holocaust book right now!

That doesn't mean that the Holocaust was "fun" it's just "fun" to learn about it.

Mengele, much?

Anyway, have a safe and informative trip, POP.

Going to Milwaukee from tomorrow to Sunday, will have limited internet access.

I'm fucking done. I'm done with this fucking forum, I'm done with its fucking users, I'm done with anything related to this fucking place. This stupid, godforsaken place has caused me so much pain, so much misery... I can't deal with it anymore. There are so many people that are fantastic to be around, but I can't keep going on like this anymore. I am gone forever.

Back