The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hey I'm back.

So my laptop charger made up its mind after about a fortnight
It's broken

I'm still here in spirit via my wii u and 3ds
but this means no pics, and no BGO
it also means a drastic reduction in my time online, especially during peak forum hours

idk how soon my new charger will get here
anyway i just thought id let you guys know

Wifi here is awful so I will be really innactive, please modkill me from mafias if needed as I don't want hosts to not bother and then get complained at for 'being innactive' despite my warnings

God descended from the heavens and using his divine wisdom broke my laptop using a set of golf clubs so I wont be very active for 3 weeks

over the weekend i'll be up visiting the north, hopefully getting round to seeing my gran, probably the last time i'll ever see her, and i should be back by tuesday or wednesday, most likely sometime next week

just a formal heads up in case i forget to tell you all before i leave

i'll take my chromebook up, just in case i get the chance to have internet, but it's a slim chance really

Sweyn Forkbeard said:
God descended from the heavens and using his divine wisdom broke my laptop using a set of golf clubs so I wont be very active for 3 weeks

goodbye

Priam said:
over the weekend i'll be up visiting the north, hopefully getting round to seeing my gran, probably the last time i'll ever see her, and i should be back by tuesday or wednesday, most likely sometime next week

just a formal heads up in case i forget to tell you all before i leave

i'll take my chromebook up, just in case i get the chance to have internet, but it's a slim chance really

goodbye

El LuigiNúmero1 said:
School has started, and because of that and other reasons(personal), my activity here will diminish.

goodbye

Haruka Nanase said:
Wifi here is awful so I will be really innactive, please modkill me from mafias if needed as I don't want hosts to not bother and then get complained at for 'being innactive' despite my warnings
Ok, I am moving to the next campsote tommorow where iirc there is no wifi so I will be gone completley for 5 days

Tomorrow four of my teeth will be removed while I'm unconscious. I can't eat 6 hours before and for who knows how long afterwards, so don't expect me to be around because I'll probably either be starving or sleeping the time away.

Azusa Nakano said:
Tomorrow four of my teeth will be removed while I'm unconscious. I can't eat 6 hours before and for who knows how long afterwards, so don't expect me to be around because I'll probably either be starving or sleeping the time away.

awwwww
good luck ice
get better soon so we can play more bgo

Azusa Nakano said:
I was awake when they removed two of my mine. Still have the teeth 8)

School starts in less than 2 weeks. I have to prepare my stuff. Also, my Grandmother is coming to visit for 10 days. Ehh I never liked her.

I'm back, but I can't do too much for a while.

IcicleRain said:
Azusa Nakano said:

awwwww
good luck ice
get better soon so we can play more bgo

Thanks.

Duskull said:
Azusa Nakano said:
I was awake when they removed two of my mine. Still have the teeth 8)

I commend you for that. I tried having mine out that way, but it was too much for me.

Back