The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

GalacticPetey said:
Dean Winchester said:
GalacticPetey said:
Gonna be out of town again for awhile.

Behave yourselves.

BUT WHAT IF RIDLEY HAPPENS
Then I'll walk straight up to BMB, slap him in the face with a Ridley plush, look him dead in the eye and say...

"I fucking told you so"

*mic drop*

He said if Ridley happens. That could mean as a stage hazard.

Besides, I dare you to come all the way over here. You'll be wishing you didn't.

Henry said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dean Winchester said:
GalacticPetey said:
Gonna be out of town again for awhile.

Behave yourselves.

BUT WHAT IF RIDLEY HAPPENS
Then I'll walk straight up to BMB, slap him in the face with a Ridley plush, look him dead in the eye and say...

"I fucking told you so"

*mic drop*

He said if Ridley happens. That could mean as a stage hazard.

Besides, I dare you to come all the way over here. You'll be wishing you didn't.

tumblr_n95wddpFIi1so4mwko1_400.gif

So guys, I'm away for two days starting tomorrow and that may or may not have something to do with the gamescom.

that means I most likely won't be here, except for maybe in Awards Mafia.

From Friday evening onwards, I will be abroad.
I will be back on the 30th, and will probably have some wifi so will pop online occasionally, but just will be pretty innactive and busy.

Haruka Nanase said:
I will be back on the 30th, and will probably have some wifi so will pop online occasionally, but just will be pretty innactive and busy.
Out of interest, what country are you going to?

I wish I went abroad more often.

Should mention that I'll be on camp with scouting for a week starting this Saturday, so I will not be on a lot, if any. Gonna be fun, Limburg and South-Holland. I therefor will most likely skip the Awards Presentation this year, may read it the next day. I need the sleep, Awards are on an inconvenient time, really.

Taking a vacation from this forum until September 5th because of mental health issues.

I've asked for a temporary permaban until September 5th but I might be permabanned forever. If so, see you all. It's been fun.

El LuigiNúmero1 said:
It's not been completely unheard of permabanned users being unbanned. Either way, I'll miss you Mason.
They do happen, as Uniju and Aiko were permabanned.

Anyway, see ya Mason and best of luck.

Ika Musume said:
Taking a vacation from this forum until September 5th because of mental health issues.

I've asked for a temporary permaban until September 5th but I might be permabanned forever. If so, see you all. It's been fun.
So long, Puddin!

Haruka Nanase said:
As a reminder since I am going later today

Ika Musume said:

i'm sorry to hear that mason, hopefully we'll see you again, but if not, it's been wonderful knowing you, take care buddy

Ika Musume said:

Take care dude and good luck IRL.

Back